VOTE: FEC's Application

mcmasterdonia

Just like a queef in the wind, so is life
-
-
-
TNP Nation
McMasterdonia
This is a vote on the application to join the Security Council made by Former English Colony

Apparently I'm supposed to do this now, so...

I, Former English Colony, an Ambassador with 206 endorsements, wish to apply for the Security Council

Former English Colony satisfies all legal requirements and a Regional Assembly exemption has been granted here

Voting will last until all members have voted. Vote Aye, Nay, or Abstain.

note: This vote has been held in the private area to prevent non-sc members from voting like last time.

FEC will have a Security Council badge with her admission; and McMasterdonia, you need to report her admission to the R.A., and we're going to have to see if the order of succession has to be reset now under the new Legal Code. (Since the rules for both the SC and RA are the same; its just the Legal Code changes that we have to look at.)

I know that opinion has been expressed, but I think we need to take a fresh look at the Constitution, the new Legal Code, and the SC and RA rules of procedure to confirm that is the case. I haven't researched it, and I am not 100 % sure.

This thread has been declassified for public viewing by the Vice Delegate. If you have any questions, please contact the Vice Delegate.

This thread has been declassified for public viewing by the Vice Delegate. If you have any questions, please contact the Vice Delegate.

Back