Windsor

mcmasterdonia

Just like a queef in the wind, so is life
-
-
-
TNP Nation
McMasterdonia
Krulltopia, the Delegate of the Pacific has informed me that he received this telegram from our new cabinet secretary.

"My name is Windsor. The Government Secretary of The North Pacific. I would like to bring the Pacific's closer so we can have embassies together and others. If you are interested please telegram me back. -Windsor"

He thought it was a joke at first. I find this development concerning, obviously it is just a mistake but it is overstepping the mark. It risks us looking like a bunch of buffoons with comments like "so we can have embassies together", when we already have embassies together in the first place.

While I can appreciate the eagerness, it is an overstep to be sending such telegrams in an attempt to represent the official government. I feel this should be the responsibility of the external affairs Minister, or the Delegate at the very least. I sent him a personal message regarding this, but I feel that he needs to be given clear guidelines about what his responsibilities are.

I don't know how many other regional delegates he has messaged.

-M

I would also note that Krulltopia found it quite insulting. He said he believed that he had been working hard for the last 3 years to establish diplomatic relations with many regions. He found a, and I quote "pretentious newbie" calling into question that insulting and rude.

Prince Windsor has once again been pretending to be a government minister and official diplomatic representative

I request that the cabinet agree to remove him as our Secretary. I have warned him about this type of behaviour before, and he promised to not do it again.

[02:10] == Prince_Windsor [Mibbit@209.59.113.207] has joined #HL
[02:10] <Radiatia> Crata is the one with the technological know-how
[02:10] <Detectatia> BANGAMMER
[02:10] <Radiatia> I founded the IRC
[02:10] <Radiatia> Who is Mortin, who is Prince_Windsor?
[02:11] <Radiatia> Speak now before I swing the hammer of justice.
[02:11] <Mortin> I joined the region yesterday
[02:11] <Kingborough> Prince_windsor, your from the South Pacific I thought?
[02:11] * Prince_Windsor sighes
[02:11] <Mortin> King invited me
[02:11] <Radiatia> New guy?
[02:11] <Radiatia> Which nation is which?
[02:11] <Prince_Windsor> no The North Pacific
[02:11] <Detectatia> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLojlkgckYo
[02:11] <Radiatia> This is just so we know who you guys are
[02:11] <Kingborough> Mortin is Locox I believe?
[02:11] <Mortin> My nation is HL is Locox
[02:11] <Prince_Windsor> lol
[02:11] <Kingborough> Why is Prince_Windsor here, may I ask?
[02:11] <Radiatia> Ok cool
[02:11] <Radiatia> And Prince_Windsor?
[02:12] <Prince_Windsor> Im a minister of TNP
[02:12] <Kingborough> Are you paying us a diplomatic visit?
[02:12] <Prince_Windsor> I could say so
[02:12] <Radiatia> Are you about to be kicked from the IRC?
[02:12] <Prince_Windsor> I cannot answer that
[02:12] <Radiatia> If you're not in the region, you're in the wrong place
[02:12] <Radiatia> Do we know you?
[02:12] <Radiatia> I don't mean to be rude, but...
[02:13] <Prince_Windsor> I only know 2 people here
[02:13] <Radiatia> I have zero tolerance for spammers.
[02:13] <Mortin> I only know one
[02:13] <Prince_Windsor> I am not a spammer
[02:13] <Radiatia> Are you in the Humanitarian League?
[02:13] <Kingborough> He is a gov guy from the North Pacific
[02:13] <Kingborough> #tnp
[02:13] <Radiatia> Then I'm afraid he's in the wrong IRC. Sorry but this isn't public.
[02:14] == Prince_Windsor was kicked from #HL by Radiatia [wibble]
[02:14] == Prince_Windsor [Mibbit@209.59.113.207] has joined #HL
[02:14] <Prince_Windsor> why was i kicked?
[02:14] == Prince_Windsor was kicked from #HL by Radiatia [wibble]
[02:14] == Prince_Windsor [Mibbit@209.59.113.207] has joined #HL
[02:14] <Prince_Windsor> hello?
[02:15] <Kingborough> Why do you keep kicking him?
[02:15] <Radiatia> This is region only IRC
[02:15] <Prince_Windsor> So how do you expect to get diplomatic visits if you continue kicking?
[02:15] <Kingborough> Prince_Windosr, what is the purpose of your visit?
[02:16] == Prince_Windsor [Mibbit@209.59.113.207]
[02:16] == realname : http://www.mibbit.com
[02:16] == channels : #HL +#udl +#tnp
[02:16] == server : aperture.esper.net [Thank you for helping us help you help us all!]
[02:16] == account : Prince_Windsor
[02:16] == End of WHOIS
[02:16] * Prince_Windsor roles eyes
[02:16] == Prince_Windsor [Mibbit@209.59.113.207] has left #HL []

I would agree too.

Also, the wording "All nations are asked to ignore all unofficial telegrams and are asked to temporarily remove their endorsement from nation Mcmasterdonia", which I certainly hope is an error, doesn't look good at all.

Sorry to both of you... We have an unendorsement campaign against Eluvatar.

The thread is located in the Regional Assembly. The best we can do for now is maintain an active presence on the RMB.

I think the sentence was a little harsh and I worry we're going to burn through new members when we say we want new members, but we expect them not to make the mistakes of new members.

With all due respect Unibot, the way you talked to the deputies in one of the old cabinet meetings we had was a lot worse than dismissing Windsor.

The difference being that *I* had not done ANYTHING to warrant such a response except portray a point of view that was contrary to yours.

So do not talk to me about treatment of new members.

For the sake of transparency on this issue, I will find the logs on my computer when I get home of the meeting we had discussing his dismissal and release it in the MoC forum. Although it was only a few lines.

For the sake of transparency to the rest of cabinet, he also requested a review on the decision and we decided that the position of government secretary was surplus to requirements anyway as this is really my job as Minister of Communications or it would also fall to my deputy.

As a side note - he also STEPPED DOWN as Deputy Minister of Communications after I requested that he reapply for the position. He was also under the impression he would remain as a moderator on the MoC forum although he is no longer a minister.

His dismissal is an appropriate response in this situation if for no other reason than the position is already covered by my Ministry. If anyone has any concerns or questions feel free to bring them up below but for all intensive purposes I consider the issue closed and resolved accordingly.

Back