Old R.A. Member Application thread

Sanctaria and TOHOATNP are okayed, and will be added when the current set of votes end.

EDIT: collettiquette's application is in order, but I'll need a full security check now.

I changed my mind and now I want to join the Regional Assembly.

Also I applied for WA membership for my 2nd TNP account/nation, Queen Ravenna Fontainon, to support the region by my WA endorsements. This account will act as my WA seat.
Technically now I have two accounts/nations in TNP but my WA account/nation is more important.

I, Queen Ravenna, as the leader of The North Pacific nation of Queen Ravenna Fontainon, pledge loyalty to the Constitution, Bill of Rights and Laws of The North Pacific Region, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I understand that if my Nation leaves The North Pacific region for reasons other than for official government business, that I may be stripped of my right to vote and required to reapply. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I understand that my registration of, or attempt to register, multiple Nations to vote in The North Pacific shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. I further understand that if any nation under my control directly wages war against the North Pacific, or allies themselves with a region waging war, declared or not, against the North Pacific, this shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. In this manner, I petition the Speaker of The Regional Assembly of The North Pacific region for membership in the Regional Assembly.

Eluvatar:
collettiquette:
I, collettiquette, as the leader of The North Pacific nation of collettiquette, pledge loyalty to the Constitution, Bill of Rights and Laws of The North Pacific Region, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I understand that if my Nation leaves The North Pacific region for reasons other than for official government business, that I may be stripped of my right to vote and required to reapply. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I understand that my registration of, or attempt to register, multiple Nations to vote in The North Pacific shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. I further understand that if any nation under my control directly wages war against the North Pacific, or allies themselves with a region waging war, declared or not, against the North Pacific, this shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. In this manner, I petition the Speaker of The Regional Assembly of The North Pacific region for membership in the Regional Assembly.
Half-security checked. (Does not appear to be using a proxy; should still be checked for uniqueness on this forum).
Check completed and clears.

collettiquette will be admitted at the close of voting.

Queen Ravenna's oath is in order, I'm going to need another security check.

Queen Ravenna:
I changed my mind and now I want to join the Regional Assembly.

Also I applied for WA membership for my 2nd TNP account/nation, Queen Ravenna Fontainon, to support the region by my WA endorsements. This account will act as my WA seat.
Technically now I have two accounts/nations in TNP but my WA account/nation is more important.

I, Queen Ravenna, as the leader of The North Pacific nation of Queen Ravenna Fontainon, pledge loyalty to the Constitution, Bill of Rights and Laws of The North Pacific Region, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I understand that if my Nation leaves The North Pacific region for reasons other than for official government business, that I may be stripped of my right to vote and required to reapply. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I understand that my registration of, or attempt to register, multiple Nations to vote in The North Pacific shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. I further understand that if any nation under my control directly wages war against the North Pacific, or allies themselves with a region waging war, declared or not, against the North Pacific, this shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. In this manner, I petition the Speaker of The Regional Assembly of The North Pacific region for membership in the Regional Assembly.
Security check clears.

Queen Ravenna, you can have as many puppets in TNP as you want, but you can't have more than one WA anywhere at a time. And only one TNP nation can be used to have a R.A. or Citizen mask. So you don't have any worries.

Redamerica

WA Nation: Redamerica

I, Redamerica, as the leader of The North Pacific nation of Redamerica, pledge loyalty to the Constitution, Bill of Rights and Laws of The North Pacific Region, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I understand that if my Nation leaves The North Pacific region for reasons other than for official government business, that I may be stripped of my right to vote and required to reapply. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I understand that my registration of, or attempt to register, multiple Nations to vote in The North Pacific shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. I further understand that if any nation under my control directly wages war against the North Pacific, or allies themselves with a region waging war, declared or not, against the North Pacific, this shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. In this manner, I petition the Speaker of The Regional Assembly of The North Pacific region for membership in the Regional Assembly.

Queen Ravenna will be admitted at the end of the current votes.

Redamerica's application is good. I need a security check.

TNP and WA nation: Blackshear41

I, Blackshear, as the leader of The North Pacific nation of Blackshear41, pledge loyalty to the Constitution, Bill of Rights and Laws of The North Pacific Region, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I understand that if my Nation leaves The North Pacific region for reasons other than for official government business, that I may be stripped of my right to vote and required to reapply. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I understand that my registration of, or attempt to register, multiple Nations to vote in The North Pacific shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. I further understand that if any nation under my control directly wages war against the North Pacific, or allies themselves with a region waging war, declared or not, against the North Pacific, this shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. In this manner, I petition the Speaker of The Regional Assembly of The North Pacific region for membership in the Regional Assembly.

Govindia:
I, Govindia, as the leader of The North Pacific nation of the Parliamentary Republic of Ramaba, pledge loyalty to the Constitution, Bill of Rights and Laws of The North Pacific Region, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I understand that if my Nation leaves The North Pacific region for reasons other than for official government business, that I may be stripped of my right to vote and required to reapply. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I understand that my registration of, or attempt to register, multiple Nations to vote in The North Pacific shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. I further understand that if any nation under my control directly wages war against the North Pacific, or allies themselves with a region waging war, declared or not, against the North Pacific, this shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. In this manner, I petition the Speaker of The Regional Assembly of The North Pacific region for membership in the Regional Assembly.
TNP Nation: http://www.nationstates.net/nation=ramaba
Once again.....

I,Prince Windsor, as the leader of The North Pacific nation of The Royal Kindom of Windsor dc, pledge loyalty to the Constitution, Bill of Rights and Laws of The North Pacific Region, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I understand that if my Nation leaves The North Pacific region for reasons other than for official government business, that I may be stripped of my right to vote and required to reapply. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I understand that my registration of, or attempt to register, multiple Nations to vote in The North Pacific shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. I further understand that if any nation under my control directly wages war against the North Pacific, or allies themselves with a region waging war, declared or not, against the North Pacific, this shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. In this manner, I petition the Speaker of The Regional Assembly of The North Pacific region for membership in the Regional Assembly.

Gulliver:

Thank you.
But, if I may ask, when will be that "end of the current votes"?

Queen Ravenna:
Gulliver:

Thank you.
There are votes currently underway in the Regional Assembly. Current rules do not allow remasking while a vote is in progress since new RA members cannot participate in an ongoing vote when they are admitted.

Redamerica clears.

Both Blackshear41 and Govindia had security checks in connection with their current maskings (registered citizen and NPA.)

Redamerica, Blackshear and Gov will be admitted when any current votes close.

Prince Windsor's application is good, I need a security check.
Queen Ravenna:
You'll be admitted in two days on the 15th.

Gulliver:
Redamerica, Blackshear and Gov will be admitted when any current votes close.

Prince Windsor's application is good, I need a security check.
Queen Ravenna:
You'll be admitted in two days on the 15th.
and when will myself, Blackshear and Redamerica be masked?

I'm going to need the Speaker to make a decision on this.

Since the old Legal Code and Law 28 have been repealed, there are two concerns that he needs to address at this point.

First, do the pending and approved applicants not yet remasked have to post the new RA application oath before they can be remasked?

Second, since the waiting time provision has been repealed, and replaced with an enjoining of new members not voting on pending matters, can forum administration legally remask the applicants who were approved under the now repealed Law 28?

We're also going to need the Speaker to fashion a new application thread with the instructions similar to the current thread based on now repealed Law 28.

(And I guess I'm going to have to get together with Elu to get the masthead links set up to the new Legal Code and the new treaties.)

Well, whatever it may be, I am willing to go through the application process a second time in order to be admitted to the Regional Assembly.

I, Carly, as the leader of The North Pacific nation of Dagondust, pledge loyalty to the Constitution, Bill of Rights and Laws of The North Pacific Region, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I understand that if my Nation leaves The North Pacific region for reasons other than for official government business, that I may be stripped of my right to vote and required to reapply. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I understand that my registration of, or attempt to register, multiple Nations to vote in The North Pacific shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. I further understand that if any nation under my control directly wages war against the North Pacific, or allies themselves with a region waging war, declared or not, against the North Pacific, this shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. In this manner, I petition the Speaker of The Regional Assembly of The North Pacific region for membership in the Regional Assembly.

People who applied under the old law will be processed accordingly. Their oath is valid, but as per the old restrictions they will not be added to the rolls until any votes which were open at the time of application's final approval have closed. By that standard, the following people should now be remasked, unless I am awful with dates and times:
  • Collettiquette
  • Queen Ravenna
I will now update the OP accordingly. Carly will have to reapply, I'm afraid, because of my tardiness.

DagondustDagondustI, [Carly], leader of The North Pacific nation of (Dagondust), pledge loyalty to the region, to abide by its laws, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may immediately lose my voting privileges, permanently. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific

To be clear, Blackshear and Govindia do not need new security checks since their current masks involved a valid security checks. (Registered citizens and NPA, which has registered citizen permissions.) Both should be considered cleared by the Speaker since they posted under the old oath.

Gulliver:
People who applied under the old law will be processed accordingly. Their oath is valid, but as per the old restrictions they will not be added to the rolls until any votes which were open at the time of application's final approval have closed. By that standard, the following people should now be remasked, unless I am awful with dates and times:
  • Collettiquette
  • Queen Ravenna
I will now update the OP accordingly. Carly will have to reapply, I'm afraid, because of my tardiness.
Remasked.

Back