Meeting?

mcmasterdonia

Just like a queef in the wind, so is life
-
-
-
TNP Nation
McMasterdonia
Are we going to have a meeting of the new Council of Five soon?

I'm not sure how my internet access is going to be in the next few days, but I will do my best to get internet access when the meeting occurs.

I'd like to meet tomorrow.

My best guess of a good time is 10 hours from now, but that's a little bit short notice.

If 34 hours from now works for people, we can do that.

Otherwise, 10 hours from now I will create a quick poll for us to decide when to meet.

Unfortunately 10 hours does not work for me. 34 hours is a possibility, but would be difficult. 38 hours would be better. That is, EDT 1430, Sunday July 17.

I suck with timezones but from what I can gather none of those times will work for me :P

The best time for me would be anything after 11am UTC

Unless there are objections I would use EDT as that's the timezone NationStates updates in: midnight = major update, noon = minor update.

And mcmasterdonia, we are looking exactly at 11 UTC. WRONG.

Let me help as an admin. Here is a useful and nifty URL for finding out what the time is in every time zone around the globe. It uses GMT/UTC as a base time. At the bottom of that web oage is a link to a tool that will tell you what a future time is in two locations. The site adjusts for Daylight Savings Time when it is in effect in a location so it makes getting that information as easy as possible.

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/

Perhaps people could list their relative time zones and what times they are generally available during those times?

In #tnp-cabinet we decided on 2100 EDT on Saturday (0100 UTC on Sunday).

I believe that's 0900 on Sunday your time, mcmasterdonia.

Back