[Complete]AT VOTE: Liberate The United Kingdom of Britain [Complete]

unibot

TNPer
RESOLUTION AT VOTE
liberate.png
Liberate The United Kingdom of Britain
A resolution to strike down Delegate-imposed barriers to free entry in a region

Category: Liberation | Nominee (region): The United Kingdom of Britain | Proposed by: Fischistan

Description: The Security Council,

COGNIZANT that the region The United Kingdom of Britain was recently invaded by the notorious forces of the The Greater German Reich (GGR),

APPALLED that the forces of the GGR pretended to be natives of said region while building up a stockpile of influence that they would later use to their advantage in order to rapidly password protect the region,

NOTING that on the twenty-ninth of March, 2012, Grand Britain and Northern Ireland, a secret member-nation of the GGR, seized the delegacy of The United Kingdom of Great Britain away from the native delegate, Helertia,

UNDERSTANDING that The United Kingdom of Britain once had at least 34 native nations residing in it,

ACKNOWLEDGING the fact that the natives of The United Kingdom of Britain have been barred from their home region by an invisible password, and that now only 4 of the region's former non-GGR natives reside in it,

REALISING that unless action is taken to remove the password of The United Kingdom of Great Britain, the region is destined to die a long, slow death, eventually becoming a colony of the imperialist GGR,

HOPING that by Liberating The United Kingdom of Britain, many of its natives may come back to their rightful home, and the region may prosper and once again reach its original glory,

HEREBY Liberates The United Kingdom of Britain.

Co-authored by Mahaj and Nahgallay.

Aye.

Although I'll note our delegate has stomped the vote, "AGAINST"; he's in support of GGR and Nazis, I presume. :P

Blue Wolf II:
I'm in support of not rubber stamping every Liberation Proposal that is thrown at the Security Council, even if it has been a NS Tradition.
We're not asking you to rubber-stamp... you stomped on the resolution?

As I commented on IRC, it still makes sense to pass the resolution as a record for the future either as to the liberated region or its now removed occupiers.

<b>Voting on this resolution has ended.</b>

Thanks to those nations who cast their votes. Your participation is a great help to the region.

This topic has been locked and sent to the Archives for safekeeping. If you would like this topic to be re-opened for further discussion, please contact the UN Delegate, a Global Moderator, or an Administrator for assistance. Thank you.

Voting on this resolution has ended.

Thanks to those nations who cast their votes. Your participation is a great help to the region.

This topic has been locked and sent to the Archives for safekeeping. If you would like this topic to be re-opened for further discussion, please contact the WA Delegate, a Global Moderator, or an Administrator for assistance. Thank you.

Back