Sup North

Hello all ye of the North. It's getting kinda hot now that May is melting away and as Elu pointed me to a thread involving omgbanningz and whatnot I thought I'd also drop in for some chilling hellos. So yeah, true story. How have you all been?

Damn have I missed :bat: <- this guy

lol mcm yeah, you kinda smell familiar too *tickles Elu*
Thanks Romanoffia, nice to see some old faces. Lol Govindia Ramaba, I see you still haven't loosened your grip on TNP.

PoD Gunner:
lol mcm yeah, you kinda smell familiar too *tickles Elu*
Thanks Romanoffia, nice to see some old faces. Lol Govind Ramabadan, I see you still haven't loosened your grip on TNP.
Its a nice name Govindia. Its basically the same as your forum name and your nation name anyway!

That is not the point here.

My privacy was violated by him posting my full RL name without my consent. I am kindly requesting he remove it and refer to me by my NS name here.

Thank you.

pfffiii I had no idea that was your real name, I was convinced they were just some names you are throwing around in NS, ain't I lucky. I edited my original post to accommodate you. :P

PoD Gunner:
pfffiii I had no idea that was your real name, I was convinced they were just some names you are throwing around in NS, ain't I lucky. I edited my original post to accommodate you. :P
Never assume, you should have asked.

See once you get to know me, you will finally realise how wrong you are all these years that I was a supposed "threat" to anyone.

:lol: I always thought of you as an amusement, Gov. Not really a threat. I did enjoy persecuting you whenever I got the chance and you were kind enough to always provide opportunity. I am neither assuming, nor am I asking, I am affirming.

Back