My Travel Plans

mcmasterdonia

Just like a queef in the wind, so is life
-
-
-
TNP Nation
McMasterdonia
Wasn't really sure where to post this. I'm writing this basically for my own benefit, so I can talk about something I'm really excited about, and also to add some more activity to our forums.

I have planned THE most awesome holiday ever, so thought I'd share some of it with you.

Part 1:

Volunteering in a small village out of Quito, Ecuador. Working with a humanitarian organisation that provides care to orphans, and aid to the poor. Lots of intensive work, as well as lots of communicating with local villagers and the teaching of english to young students.

Takes us like 54 hours to fly from Perth to Quito

Part 2:

Tour of the Galapagos Islands!!! Lots of beautiful wildlife, culture and experiences!

Taking a tour from Quito down to Lima Peru. This will be a very interesting experience, as we will go from the mountainous region, to the amazons and finish off in a desert. Tour goes for 16 days! So looking forward to it.

Might make a short trip to Macchu Picchu (not 100% sure)

Part 3

NEW YORK CITY

LONDON (been here before, but going with friends who haven't been before)

Eurostar to Paris

PARIIIIISSSSS (been here before, but nothing like a return visit!)

Then off to Switzerland, Bern and Interlaken and some other small towns, for lots of ski-ing!

Prague (been here before, but really want to see it in the Snow)

Then down to Italy, Venice, Florence, Rome, Naples

Part 4:

Take the massive journey home...

I am so excited... now just have to pay for it xD

If anyone has been to any of these places before, particularly the ones I have not been too and have any recommendations, then let me know!

YAY

I have the travel bug really bad. It just means I hardly spend money on anything else, and am a mega stinge so i can splurge on holidays. I think its an illness. I'm terminal.

Thanks! I'm sure I will.

Called the old man and my Mum, and my brother to let them know that I will be away for christmas this year. Mum's only concern was that they won't eat nearly as well this year, and will probably just eat bread xD I'm usually the cook... good to know they are mainly concerned with their stomachs.

I'm not entirely certain on dates just yet, but its likely going to be 1.5 to 2 months.

I went to Europe last year for 3 months, got to see so much stuff, so Im sure i can get all this done in that timeframe. :P

Back