Felasia's Campaign for Vice Delegate

Felasia

TNPer
Well, not much to said really. I am not really sure what I should write since Vice Delegate duty is to stuck around in case the Delegate is absent or incapacitated so it's not like I can woo voters with some brand new ideas or visionary leadership.

The Vice Delegate duties is to ensure the security of the region, leads the Security Council, and ensure continuity of the government if the delegate is absent. If I'm elected, I will do my best to accomplish all three duties and also to aid the elected Delegate in anyways that he wants me to.

That's about it. Feel free to ask question if you have one.

How would you feel about an expanded role for the Vice Delegate in terms of working with the Delegate on developing new programs and policies for them? I mean by this, taking on real administrative tasks and managing (for lack of a better term) special initiatives for improving the forum, government and general activity in the region?

I just want to said that I have read your question, but I'm incredibly busy with university right now. I will try to reply to your question tomorrow or at the latest on Friday.

In response to your question, I have always feel that the position of Vice Delegate is quiet limited in an ability to contribute to the region activity and government and I would welcome a chance to work closely and more actively with a Delegate to assist him in anyway that he requires. I think that the presence of both the Delegate and Vice Delegate on the Regional Message Board and the use of telegrams to reach out to new nations can help improve numbers of participation in our forum.

Back