Ambassador Corps Recruitment

Gulliver

TNPer
The North Pacific's Ambassador Corps needs your help! It's a big world out there, and one minister can't keep track of it all by themselves.

If you are a citizen, you may apply in this thread to be the ambassador to one of our embassies. You may request multiple regions, but you may be replaced for some if they are requested later. Likewise, you may request a region which already has an ambassador if they are serving in multiple regions.

As ambassador, your primary responsibilities will be delivering periodic regional updates and building a rapport with the region's residents and government. You may also be called upon to gather and present information on your region periodically.

I volunteer to ambassador to the New Inquisition and the International Democratic Union.

Can also do a couple others as assigned from the regions I'm active in.

Not sure if we have an MoEA at the moment, but when one turns up, I'm happy to serve as in the DC. Any region is fine with me.

As Delegate I'm currently taking care of external affairs myself. I've contacted you with some opportunities.

Namyeknom:
Not sure if we have an MoEA at the moment, but when one turns up, I'm happy to serve as in the DC. Any region is fine with me.
Namyeknom appointed Ambassador to 10000 Islands :)

Back