Help With Weed's Flag?

Topid

TNPer
I kinda guessed where to stick this thread. There is really no good forum to talk about stuff about our nations or the game in general which I can see.

Weed's flag is pretty awesome. But it is a little too... Rainbowy... Not the most manly flag ever. Here it is:
peace.png

So, I've been working on replacement flags. Do you guys like the looks of any of these?
horizontal.png

mainlyred.png

new-1.png

redyellowgreen.png

vertical.png

For the record also, the middle one there, looks slightly off when actually applied to a nation (otherwise it is my favourite) This post on the NS forums shows what I mean. The flag doesn't compress well.

Any opinions on these would be appreciated! Also, any suggestions/ideas for another design would be helpful. Thanks in advance! :)

I really love the rainbow flag. The rasta colors always make me think of those hideous knit caps with the built-in dreadlocks, for those not bold enough to grow their own.

Well I played with it more, and came out first with this spiral design:
spiral.png

And then overlaped two rainbows at perpendicular angles:
overlap.png

I went with one based off the Rasta colours. I just don't like rainbows. I'll probably switch it often, I always do.

My NationStates flag is like a 15 year old girl's profile picture on Facebook. Must. Look. New. And. Hott.

XD

Back