Delegate appointment issue

Blue Wolf II:
They also took their oaths of office which were posted on this forum :P

Mcmasterdonia is MiniDef, Flem is MiniComm, Gulliver is MiniFA.
Thanks! :D

@Gov - see how it's done? No fuss, no federal case, no multiple threads on the same issue, and you find out what you want to know.

@BW - a simple straight answer would have ended this quickly. Unless of course you enjoy bickering over petty matters. Then, by all means, carry on.

Great Bights Mum:
Blue Wolf II:

@Gov - see how it's done? No fuss, no federal case, no multiple threads on the same issue, and you find out what you want to know.

@BW - a simple straight answer would have ended this quickly. Unless of course you enjoy bickering over petty matters. Then, by all means, carry on.
And that is why we all love GBM. :tb2:

*Shrugs* I'm usually not all about submitting to someones will simply because they threw a hissy fit, but that's my personal outlook. Perhaps if Gov asked nicely next time or wasn't only asking because he's trying to distract people from the RA matter I would actually give a crap.

Great Bights Mum:
Blue Wolf II:

I had expected, and always expect delegates to be communicative about their appointments on this forum. The issue with my Speakership hadn't anything to do with it.

Had BW actually done his duty to the region and followed public transparency and actually done it without anyone asking, there would be no fuss. It's not that hard really for him to learn public transparency before he asks me to do it.

But apparently BW likes to cause arguments and not be simple <_<. So yea, the fault was on him for not simply doing it. I don't need to ask, nor should anyone. He knows the forums are the main form of communication on TNP stuff, other than the WFE, he should have done so in the first place.

In future, let that be a lesson to him.

It's also my fault that Gov didn't vote in two elections and legally should be removed from the RA, by-the-by. If only I had explained my unexplained absence sooner, this clearly would have never happened, also we probably would have found a cure for HIV. For shame on me.

flemingovia:
MiniComm makes me sound like a bluetooth earpiece.
Never one to miss any literary references...actually, it sounds a bit Orwellian. MiniLove...MiniTruth... LOL!

But seriously folks, what we have here (other than procedural bickering) is a failure to use the mechanism of Judicial Review of Constitutional/Legal issues. It's a case of sloppy governmental management...actually, it's a case of nebulous laws and granular laws (too little detail in the law and too much detail in the law,that is).

Properly speaking, since a Judge cannot make a determination unless someone asks them to make a determination (such as the AG or an interested and affected party bringing it before the court via proper procedure) the ultimate answer to the question as to the legality of Cabinet appointments as a condition of how those appointments are asked may be extra vides, or beyond the scope of the Constitution or Legal Code and thus a moot point. But that's what the function of the courts in terms of checks and balances is supposed to perform.

At any rate, I'll not engage in any more obfuscation for the sake of entertainment.

Roman, King of Obfuscatory Arguments and Knight of The Most Excellent Order of Entertaining Philosophical Calisthenics.

Blue Wolf II:
It's also my fault that Gov didn't vote in two elections and legally should be removed from the RA, by-the-by. If only I had explained my unexplained absence sooner, this clearly would have never happened, also we probably would have found a cure for HIV. For shame on me.
BW knock it off and stop being a troll.

I had an issue with your lack of explaning what was going on with you and before you have a right to question my damn job or duty, you need to follow your damn job. That means, use these damn forums and communicate when you make appointments like every bloody delegate in the past has. THAT IS WHAT IS MEANT BY PUBLIC DAMN TRANSPARENCY.

Don't try and use this Speaker issue as a way to curtail your inability to be accountable to the region. PRACTISE WHAT YOU ARE PREACHING TO OTHERS.

Knock it the hell off and grow up.

Blue Wolf II:
I am doing my "damn job", however I can't say the same about you.
Trolling and personally attacking me and refusing to do a simple post announcing your appointments is doing your damn job?

If that isn't hypocrisy, I don't know what is <_<

Govindia:
Blue Wolf II:
I am doing my "damn job", however I can't say the same about you.
Trolling and personally attacking me and refusing to do a simple post announcing your appointments is doing your damn job?

If that isn't hypocrisy, I don't know what is <_<
By refusing to carry out a simple task of removing those from the RA whose membership legally needs to be revoked, you are not doing your job. If that isn't hypocrisy, I don't know what is.

Eluvatar:
Perhaps hypocrisy is an symptom of insufficient crises?
Not really. BW had no right to demand public accountability of myself when he wasn't showing it first as delegate with the lack of announcing the appointments.

Ah yes by the well established doctrine of "two rongs make a rite." As firmly established in Former Maximus vs Mental It Up, 2007.

I thought we had moved on from this to "give me an apology" as the messge of the day?

I can feel chapter 8 coming on....

Back