Cabinet Appointments?

Govindia

TNPer
Where are these cabinet appointments that have been made?

There needs to be a formal announcment made here on this forum.

#tnp's IRC channel is not the official channel of TNP, nor is it used for government business as many have pointed out.

Furthermore, I request for purposes of transparency, that a formal announcement should be made for these appointments and future appointments under the delegate, as IRC is not an official method of posting such announcements and not everyone can access the #tnp channel.

I also formally request that Blue Wolf explain his actions to the Region as to why he took an unexplained leave of absence and nearly caused a constitutional crisis.

As the duly appointed minister of communications I want to know why this thread has been started in the regional updates area when it is clearly a query for the delegate.

Don't do it again, naughty boy.

flemingovia:
As the duly appointed minister of communications I want to know why this thread has been started in the regional updates area when it is clearly a query for the delegate.

I meant to put it in the Delegate area but apparently I misplaced it.

Apologies.

My point is still valid and it stands and I am still requesting a formal announcement.

If it wasn't written on the forum, the appointment never really happened.

Govindia:
flemingovia:

Apologies.

My point is still valid and it stands and I am still requesting a formal announcement.

Do you have a legal basis for that claim?

Grimalkin:
Govindia:
flemingovia:

Apologies.

Do you have a legal basis for that claim?
Where is it that IRC is a legal form of announcement and discussion?

The only government channel for TNP has been #thenorthpacific, not #tnp.

I do not see why Blue Wolf can't make the announcements here. Not everyone can access #tnp.

Furthermore, the fact that people still haven't demanded an explanation for the Delegate's unexplained extended absence is appalling.

And me. Also, I was actually appointed by private message, not IRC. I merely accosted Eluvatar and Blue Wolf on whether a public announcement was necessary to make it official, and was informed that I merely had to take the oath, which I then did, and which was publicly viewable. Since we don't have a rash of people posting fake oaths, that effectively constitutes a public announcement of my appointment, and this is all a non-issue far as I can tell.

Well I was offered a position via private message as well. Which I accepted. I have not heard from blue wolf since, and as such don't know if I should take the oath yet.

I believe for the interests of transparency that public disclosure is necessary.

That is yes, a formal announcement needs to be made.

And mcmasterdonia, he never explained his absence to begin with. So yes, an explanation is still in order on why he went AWOL longer than he had initiallly posted he would be away.

What you believe and what is required by the law are quite different things. If you look at the oaths thread you will see Blue Wolf's appointments as they happen.

flemingovia:
What you believe and what is required by the law are quite different things. If you look at the oaths thread you will see Blue Wolf's appointments as they happen.
It has always been customary for delegates to make announcements of who is in their cabinet as well as what they plan to do for the region during their delegacy.

Again, transparency.

Back