Re: GBM applies to join SC

Blue Wolf II

A Wolf Most Blue
-
TNP Nation
Blue_Wolf_II
Great Bights Mum:
I, Great Bights Mum, an Ambassador with 78 endorsements wish to apply to the Security Council.

Edit: sorry, couldn't get the link to work.
Your endorsements are a bit low. :P

Eluedit: added in quote for to split

To maintain membership, yes, but according to Grosse in the thread you just moved this post from, the requirement for entry is 50% of the delegates current count, so 155 endorsements at current. That is, of course, if his claim is true.

Blue Wolf II:
To maintain membership, yes, but according to Grosse in the thread you just moved this post from, the requirement for entry is 50% of the delegates current count, so 155 endorsements at current. That is, of course, if his claim is true.
Good point. Fixed.

The opening post in the new thread was taken from the opening post of the original application thread. (The only addition was the informal guidance as to how to state the application.)

The current law is 50 or 50 per cent. And in any event, the law also changed as to 'applicants" who have previously been elected to and served on the Security Council, and who became inactive. The original law "removed" them, and that terminology was changed to "suspended" when the last major revision was past in the northern hemisphere winter of 2010-11.

But that only applies if they like you and find you sufficiently in compliance with the unholy alliance of the elite and powerful. You should know that, BW. [/sarcasm and parody]. :fish:

Roman, oddly enough I had to check seniority dates, and I had forgotten that the R.A. rejected your first application to join the Security Council a year or so ago.

It's in the R.A. archives if you want to double check that vote. But harping about this is not going to do you any good in the long term.

This thread has been declassified for public viewing by the Vice Delegate. If you have any questions, please contact the Vice Delegate for more information.

Back