Discussion on emergency order filing

Blue Wolf II:
Doesn't the Constitution already say that? Didn't I already request a vote?

Isn't this motion entirely pointless?
actually you haven't made the motion yet, you just asked

Blue Wolf II:
You're joking. The motion has been made and seconded, bring it before the Regional Assembly.
You didn't make the motion in the RA, you made it in Court. Big Difference

BW, your request violates the Constitution, the Bill of Rights, and the Legal Code.

And you interfered with the authority of the Vice Delegate, which the court has held is not an Executive office.

I could say this in even more direct and precise language, but I'll resist the temptation to do so.

And it is a matter of fact that schnauzers are smarter than wolves. >|P

Grosseschnauzer:
And you interfered with the authority of the Vice Delegate, which the court has held is not an Executive office.
The request was to the Regional Assembly, not the Security Council. Unless the Vice Delegate suddenly has authority over the Regional Assembly then I am not overstepping my authority.

Need I remind you, Grosseschnauzer, that the Regional Assembly regulates the Security Council, and not the other way around.

Surprisingly, we have a government where the people's majority, that of the Regional Assembly, rule and not the minority of the Security Council, although it seems you'd like to change that.

Blue Wolf II:
Grosseschnauzer:
The request was to the Regional Assembly, not the Security Council. Unless the Vice Delegate suddenly has authority over the Regional Assembly then I am not overstepping my authority.

Need I remind you, Grosseschnauzer, that the Regional Assembly regulates the Security Council, and not the other way around.

Surprisingly, we have a government where the people's majority, that of the Regional Assembly, rule and not the minority of the Security Council, although it seems you'd like to change that.
You need to post the request in the Regional Assembly, not the Court. It's not a hard concept sir.

Except for the three posts that actually represent the official filing with the Court, the balance will be spilt off into a discussion thread.
While none of the Justice has specifically asked yet, they've been pretty clear about this sort of thing for quite a long while.

Back