Delegates Request for Foreign Intervention

mcmasterdonia

Just like a queef in the wind, so is life
-
-
-
TNP Nation
McMasterdonia
I move that the delegates request for foreign intervention, if either Elu or Grosse receive more endorsements in the next twenty four hours be voted on in the regional assembly.

Blue Wolf II:

It is my duty to inform the region that Security Council Members and Forum Admins Grosseschnauzer and Eluvatar are both dangerously close to violating TNP law 30, section 1, paragraph B, which states,

THE NORTH PACIFIC LEGAL CODE
B. The maximum level is defined as being either (1) that number of endorsements that is 20 fewer than the serving Delegate’s endorsement count, or (2) no more than eighty-five percent of said count.

The facts of the matter are as follows:

-Blue Wolf II currently has 303 endorsements, 85% of that being 256 endorsements, rounding down.

-Grosseschnauzer had 221 endorsements as of yesterday, he currently has 240 endorsements, a 19 endorsement increase in the past 24 hours and is 16 endorsements away from violating TNP Law 30.

-Zemnaya Svoboda, Eluvatar's nation, had 165 as of yesterday, he currently has 248, a remarkable 83 endorsement gain in 24 hours and is 8 endorsements from violating TNP law 30.

-Both members are Security Council members and have an influence far exceeding my own, both started endoswapping around the same time in the last 24 hours, and both a forum admins.

Additionally, Eluvatar is sending out endorsement messages.

Quote:

The Anomalous Readings of Non-Exploding Cupcake
New. 2 minutes ago

Quick note—got this last night:

Dear Non-Exploding Cupcake,
Hello neighbor!
I've decided to endorse you, I'd be quite obliged if you were to return the favor!
Thanks for your time.
Sincerely,
President Minister Kerenskij of the Respublika of Zemnaya Svoboda.

Is Zemnaya Svoboda (Eluvatar) supposed to be doing this? I notice that (a) he's been racking up the endos quite a bit over the past twenty-four hours- 248 now; (b) he's apparently part of the government, or at least was 9 days ago, at which time (c) he asked me to un-endorse you as you had been recalled. There's no endo cap listed, and this could be legit (possibly something from the forums which I don't follow) but I am a wee bit suspicious.

If it is something that's not supposed to be happening you've probably already received word; if it's not, this is probably pointless. Either way, apologies in advance for wasting your time

Both nations appear to be on track to violate the law within the next 24 hours unless their rate of gain miraculously stops. One SC nation alone violating the law would not be alarming, but for two to be posed to do exactly that and in seeming coordination with one other is beyond alarming.

Additionally, Very odd and random, Limitless' puppet, has gone from less than 15 endorsements yesterday to 100 today, making for an over 85 endorsement increase. While he is currently not violation of any laws, his endoswapping alone with the two nations previously mentioned is concerning. Denarian Knight's has also gone from 197 endorsements to 228 in the last 24 hours, again, not illegal but worrisome given the circumstances.

Given the nature of the potential threat, I am placing The North Pacific on high alert and requesting permission from the Regional Assembly to request outside aid if either Grosse or Elu gain any more endorsements in the next 24 hours.

-Wolf, Delegate

The original request can be found here.

I have moved this motion, simply because the delegate does not have the authority to post here, and the speaker appeared unwilling to do so.

Back