Security Alert

The Palindromic Land:
You can still telegram people in other regions. In fact, it might be more interesting now.
In the end, they said they'd ignore all my telegrams for now on, and accused me of using a puppet to pester them. (8.7 billion pop, WA nation, same name as my forum account... :blink: )

I was going to wait until the next script generated TG came from them and start again. :D

Sorry to hear your puppet or potential nationstates pal was banned from the region Namyeknom

No, I have no intention of taking the delegacy. *turns on his bluetooth*

;) I was actually planning on leaving this region, I seem to have brought you all up to proper strength.

The Nobody Raids With Their Main of Mallorea and Riva
8 hours ago

Just so you're aware, I also received this telegram two days ago, directed to one of my puppet nations.

"The Respublika of Zemnaya Svoboda (2 days ago)

Hello,

I expect you've received a telegram from The Dutiful Republic of -An Elephant- claiming I'm close to breaking the law. They're not telling you the truth about the rule. They also don't speak for the region.

The rule is Security Council members aren't supposed to get within 20 endorsements of the Delegate. That's 290 endorsements or so. I'm rather far from that. For an exact number you can check this handy page:

http://forum.thenorthpacific.org/pages/sc-alerts/

In addition, there's a re-vote to recall, and we in the Security Council have to be prepared in case it passes because the North Pacific security council is responsible for enforcing recall of the Delegate. (The original vote got ruled unconstitutional on a technicality.)

Please ignore the misleading messages and endorse The Respublika of Zemnaya Svoboda.

"Eluvatar,"
Minister of Regional International Affairs,
Respublika of Zemnaya Svoboda,"

Just putting that one out there :P

I would appreciate it if the Security Council would actually make the delegate aware when they are about to go on a massive telegram effort. Also, I don't recall appointing a Minister of Regional International Affairs...

"Eluvatar" is Zemnaya Svoboda's minister for regional international affairs.

And I don't believe I've ever been asked, as Security Council member or as Vice Delegate, to keep the Delegate posted of every telegram I send...

That entire sentence is a bit misleading, because we're not talking about one or two personal telegrams, we're talking about hundreds of uniform and identical messages requesting endorsements and with a somewhat deceptive implication that a "Minister of Regional International Affairs" is officially backing those statements.

Just to give you a heads-up, I will be seeking more endorsements. My influence level has slipped quite a bit and I need to address the problem.

Great Bights Mum:
Just to give you a heads-up, I will be seeking more endorsements. My influence level has slipped quite a bit and I need to address the problem.
I'd question whether that is a problem that needs addressing. Or a problem at all, actually.

But that's by the by I suppose, nice to see you GBM anyway. :yes:

Blue Wolf II:
That entire sentence is a bit misleading, because we're not talking about one or two personal telegrams, we're talking about hundreds of uniform and identical messages requesting endorsements and with a somewhat deceptive implication that a "Minister of Regional International Affairs" is officially backing those statements.
Actually they aren't identical :P

And if you're bothered by it should I stick change it to "Zemnaya Svobodan Minister for Regional International Affaris" ?

Eluvatar:
Blue Wolf II:
Actually they aren't identical :P

And if you're bothered by it should I stick change it to "Zemnaya Svobodan Minister for Regional International Affaris" ?
Affairs* and yes you should have from the beginning lol.

Back