Automated tool for checking of region's W A votes[Archived] [Complete]

Weed has posted an interesting post on the RMB with two trunciated links that, as I understood it, allows one to check on how the WAs in our region have voted so far in pending WA votes in the NSWAGA or the NSWASC. After i asked, he sent me the full links that can be used for TNP

Tool to check TNP WA votes cast in GA
www.nationstates.net/cgi-bin/api.cgi?region=the_north_pacific&q=gavote

Tool to check TNP WA votes cast in SC
www.nationstates.net/cgi-bin/api.cgi?region=the_north_pacific&q=scvote

This would have been a useful tool when I was delegate, and I think it would be useful for whoever is Delegate.

I've always thought we should have such a tool available to the WA Delegate in game since many regions follow the same practice we have, and if this is what I think it is, it would be a perfectly adaptable tool for use.

www.nationstates.net/cgi-bin/api.cgi?region=the_north_pacific&q=gavote

www.nationstates.net/cgi-bin/api.cgi?region=the_north_pacific&q=scvote

The Palindromic Land:
Violet just added that to the game today at the request of Glen-Rhodes. It's certainly interesting.
I'm glad that [violet] did add it. I've always thought it would make a useful tool for a Delegate in regions such as TNP who follow the practice of casting his vote in the way the region wishes.

Now if we could get the repeal-replacement as one package adopted, I'd be a happy camper!
>|P

This is definitely pretty cool. I was thinking of organizing a WA committee which would write up information for voters packets on WA resolutions for WA nations in TNP that don't opt-out of it.

Voting on this resolution has ended.

Thanks to those nations who cast their votes. Your participation is a great help to the region.

This topic has been locked and sent to the Archives for safekeeping. If you would like this topic to be re-opened for further discussion, please contact the WA Delegate, a Global Moderator, or an Administrator for assistance. Thank you.

Back