So where's this Wonderous Security Council Report we were all promised?

Romanoffia

Garde à l'eau!
[bgcolor=#ee4a2d]Warning! Sarcasm and Humor Alert! If you find no humor in this, go home, take a large dose of laxatives and come back as soon as you have cleared your mind and are thinking straight. (A message from the Novare Res Department of Public Health and Knicker Twisting)
[/bgcolor]

It's now been in excess of 48 hours since a certain member of the Security Council promised that they would produce their full report on why they think a myself, a long standing and law abiding and dedicated citizen of this region is a 'threat to regional security'?

We were promised this report within 24 hours. It's now 48 hours.

Could it be that the SC hasn't anything at all to report?

I fully expect a report concerning this matter detailing exactly why a citizen exercising his or her rights under the Constitution and within the confines of the law, and encouraging change in said Constitution with legitimate criticisms being expressed is not Free Speech and comprises a 'threat' to the security of the the region as a result of a me giving some very deserving individuals a good twist of the knickers.

It is this very lethargic and constipated movements of this government. I suspect "24 hours" in the SC member's lexicon really means "24 hours from now, tomorrow a year or two from now or not as the case may be".

Just another example of how knickers need to be twisted often and incessantly if anything in this region is to be accomplished (other than sitting around, doing nothing but eliminating any legitimate discussions which, is, by the way, become an end unto itself around here).

*Roman drums fingers on desk top, gradually dozing off to sleep waiting for something*

Not really. I have WiFi in the barn and I was just waiting for the farrier. I also can type at about 140 words per minute. :p

Actually, sitting around waiting for people to show up is a little boring which, then, as you implied, it's at least a slow morning.

Back