-
-
Pronouns
he/him/his
TNP Nation
Zemnaya Svoboda
Discord
Eluvatar#8517
3. From time to time, the Council may, by majority vote, recommend an order of succession to the Delegacy beyond the Vice Delegate among members of the Security Council who are members of the Assembly. The order of succession shall be determined first, by length of current service on the Council, and if necessary, then by influence level, and then by endorsement level of Council members who have equal levels of service and then, of equal influence level. The Assembly shall immediately vote on the adoption of such recommendation by a majority vote.

Excluded: Vice Delegate Pasargad is above the rest of the SC in the order of succession.

I'm not certain how Blackshear and Eluvatar should be sorted by that instruction. I'm going with "not favoring oneself" in ordering us in this post.

1. Grosseschnauzer (last joined the Security Council Jan 25 2011, 02:58 AM -- oath)
2. Blackshear (admitted to the Security Council Jan 22 2012, 08:29 PM without posting an oath that I can find...)
3. Eluvatar (last unsuspended Jan 26 2012, 09:40 AM after being suspended Oct 31 2011, 06:27 AM, last joined Oct 7 2011, 01:53 PM -- oath)
4. Felasia (last joined the Security Council Feb 26 2012, 03:57 AM -- oath)

On further research and consultation on the law on IRC I believe that I qualify for having served longer than Blackshear under our definitions, either by adding together service since January 26th with my service in October or by counting myself as serving since October.

On another note I'd like to request that Blackshear please swear an oath >_< He's eligible for automatic recall, even, under TNP Law 2 as it is. this url clearly shows Blackshear has never sworn an oath as Security Council member <_<

Elu, length of service doesn't make a reference as such to the Law 1 requirement as a condition of service, so we would calculate that independent of Law 1's application.

Unless there's a tie for all three criteria, a situation that would probably be more rare than a meteorite killing someone on the surfece of Earth, an order would be apparent from those three elements.

Now that there is a new Speaker installed and we have a month or so before elections, this would be the time to revisut the order of succession and submit something quickly. If the recall passes (which it should unless there's a lot of vote changing again in the last twelve hours of the vote), the order of succession is going to be essential while a Delegate and or Vice Delegate is elected.....the same process Blackshear and I went through early last year.

In the meantime, on a related matter, I think I and others who have held back giving and collectng endorsements are gooing to have to start. My endorsement level is now down to 200 and which is a drop of 85; and I haven't endorsed anyone in 7 weeks. I gotten a few endorsements, but I have no idea if those are from those who I've endorsed in the past or new players who went ahead and gave me an endorsement. Either way, I have over 200 that I would need to do to catch up to my usual levels of endorsing everyone in TNP.

Any reason why I shouldn't? Oh, today is now more than 2 months since the last general election results were declared. We're now closer to the next election.

Pasargad will be back the 23rd and you are only 54 endorsements behind him, which is a reasonable gap for a vice delegate in any case. I would refrain from gathering endorsements for now, at your endorsement level.

I myself am aiming for around 190.

I've become sure that I have served longer than Blackshear.

Eluvatar:
On further research and consultation on the law on IRC I believe that I qualify for having served longer than Blackshear under our definitions, either by adding together service since January 26th with my service in October or by counting myself as serving since October.

On another note I'd like to request that Blackshear please swear an oath >_< He's eligible for automatic recall, even, under TNP Law 2 as it is. this url clearly shows Blackshear has never sworn an oath as Security Council member <_<
My apologies. It is done. A PM would have been more effective.

Back