Current R.A. Membership list

I have completed the various Law 28 checks and have determined as the Acting Speaker that the following are removed from the Regional Assembly under Law 28:
Whamabama - posting inactivity
Gulliver - posting inactivity
Islmud - posting inactivity
Todd McCloud - posting inactivity
Earth - posting inactivity
Detbryon - posting inactivity
Haor Chall - nation CTE
north harmoneia - nation CTE
Jeux II - nation CTE

John Ashcroft Land's status is indeterminate because of the current Court's ruling of a mistrial. His current masking is to be maintained as only a forum member until otherwise ordered by the court or the proceeding is dismissed.

Note: I found there were 3 votes of the R.A. on legislation, and 2 votes for elections since October. Since the matter of whether elections counted was not addressed until two days ago, I am going to exercise discretion for one member who missed voting in both elections, but did vote on the Law 33 proposal which was the most recent voting activity involving the R.A. Many of those removed for posting inactivity were also removed for missing two or more consecutive votes.
I checked all accounts for the posting within 30 days requirement as of March 4th where the R.A. member had not participated in two consecutive votes. I have checked all TNP nations of record (twice).

I'll get the first post undated later, but the current list of members of the Regional Assembly for the special election for a new Speaker is as follows: (in order of date of admission to the R.A.)

Grosseschnauzer
FALCONKATS
Felasia
Blackshear
Vilnoia1
Govindia
Unibot
A mean old man
Cakatoa
Blue Wolf II
Eluvatar
Dyr Nasad
Pasargad
Mahaj
Grimalkin
New Kervoskia
Haor Chall
Hileville
Romanoffia
Atrigea
Barbakuieria
Trasker
Defacto
Limi
Jamie
flemingovia
rufusexc

Total -- 27
Quorum 8.10 (rounded to 8)

John Ashcroft Land's application has been approved, but as provided in the Constitution and Law 28, he cannot be remasked until the current election and the imminent votes in the R.A. have been completed.

Earth22's application has been approved, but as provided in the Constitution and Law 28, she cannot be remasked until the current election and the current and imminent votes in the R.A. have been completed.

Greene2010's and Aleksotopia's applications have been approved, but as provided in the Constitution and Law 28, she cannot be remasked until the current election and the current and imminent votes in the R.A. have been completed.

That brings the number awaiting remasking to 4.

Back