Pronouns
he/him/his
TNP Nation
Zemnaya Svoboda
Discord
Eluvatar#8517
SECURITY COUNCIL RESOLUTION AT VOTE
Commend Unibot II

A resolution to recognize outstanding contribution by a nation or region.

Category: Commendation

Nominee: Unibot II

Proposed by: Mahaj WA Seat

Description: The Security Council,

IDENTIFYING the nation of Unibot II as the successor to the now defunct state of Unibot as well as the nation behind the puppet state of Unibotian WA Mission and a variety of other puppet states, and that Unibot II is frequently referred to simply as 'Unibot',

COGNIZANT that Unibot played a role in the furtherment of the idea, which was eventually implemented, of the two WA chambers operating as they do, with independent voting and separate proposal queues,

RECOGNIZING the vast success of Unibot in both branches of the World Assembly, the General Assembly and the Security Council, including authoring 8 GA resolutions with 1 coauthored and authoring 13 SC resolutions with 4 coauthored,

APPLAUDING Unibot for writing resolutions to address concerns such as care of the mentally ill, nautical pilotage, forced disappearances, and the protection of outer space,

RECOGNIZING Unibot as one of the pioneers of the Security Council, including authoring a commendation of Starblaydia for sporting achievements, a Commendation for The Cat Tribe for general debating, a condemnation for Greater Tezridan for international incidents, a condemnation for Flag Thief, and a Liberation for Greece,

NOTING that Unibot was one of the main proponents of Liberation Resolutions as a method of conflict resolution for defenders and not simply a tool for the worst of the worst situations such as what once was in Belgium, and consequently Unibot has helped restore native communities via a Liberation Resolution six times,

ACKNOWLEDGING Unibot as one of the premier defenders of this modern era in NationStates, in terms of skill, leadership, and strategy,

RECOGNIZING Unibot as the creator of the United Defenders League, a defense organization based on a concept of individual nations as opposed to regions comprising the organization, and an organization which has quickly became one of the premier defending organizations in NationStates,

REALIZING Unibot is the founder of Eastern Islands of Dharma, which has developed into the premier WA-centric region of NationStates and home to numerous resolution authors,

APPLAUDING the many scholarly works emnating from Unibot, including an analysis of NationStates generations, a refurbished document containing advice to budding nation creators regarding achieving a certain World Census category, and a list of common prayers to the almighty god of our humble multiverse, violet,

BELIEVING that with all the accomplishments of Unibot, a commendation is long overdue,

Hereby, with all the accomplishments of Unibot being considered, Commends Unibot II.

Firmly against.

his attitude towards certain defenders and his brash nature does not deserve this honour.

For.

(And I have no idea who Rachel is, the only Rachel I know of was on the last two seasons of Big Brother and the new season of the Amazing Race .)

Grosseschnauzer:
For.

(And I have no idea who Rachel is, the only Rachel I know of was on the last two seasons of Big Brother and the new season of the Amazing Race .)
He's referring to Rachel Anumia, a major figurehead in some UCR circles, particularly around Europeia and associated allied regions.

He apparently also has a tendency to be brash with his tone and doesn't give equal chance for people to give both sides to a story. That is, hearsay is admissible to him if someone is accused of something. Case in point: how he denied me a chance to serve the UDL despite being experienced as a defender.

That aside, he's also actually been known, and this is confirmed by more than one person, that he has made women more uncomfortable with his constant sexual innuendo towards them.

Govindia:
Grosseschnauzer:
For.

He's referring to Rachel Anumia, a major figurehead in some UCR circles, particularly around Europeia and associated allied regions.

He apparently also has a tendency to be brash with his tone and doesn't give equal chance for people to give both sides to a story. That is, hearsay is admissible to him if someone is accused of something. Case in point: how he denied me a chance to serve the UDL despite being experOienced as a defender.

That aside, he's also actually been known, and this is confirmed by more than one person, that he has made women more uncomfortable with his constant sexual innuendo towards them.
Ah. I was right. i thought that somehow this would develop into an "all about govindia" moment.

My count:

Eluvatar (UDL): FOR
Blue Wolf II: ABSTAIN
The Palindromic Land: FOR (?)
Govindia: AGAINST
Mahaj (UDL): FOR
Sikarraxet (Nation only just returned to TNP): AGAINST
Grosseschnauzer: FOR
Felasia: ABSTAIN
JAL (does JAL have a TNP nation?): AGAINST

If you count all posted votes:

For: 4
Against: 3
Abstain: 2

If you count all citizen / RA votes:
For: 4
Against: 1

If you count citizen / RA votes of non UDL members:
For: 2
Against: 1

If I counted someone wrong, just post about it here.

flemingovia:
Govindia:
Grosseschnauzer:
For.

He apparently also has a tendency to be brash with his tone and doesn't give equal chance for people to give both sides to a story. That is, hearsay is admissible to him if someone is accused of something. Case in point: how he denied me a chance to serve the UDL despite being experOienced as a defender.

Ah. I was right. i thought that somehow this would develop into an "all about govindia" moment.
Hardly the case, I pointed out where he's also made others really uncomfortable, as has someone else, so you can take that conspiracy tin foil off now :P

<b>Voting on this resolution has ended.</b>

Thanks to those nations who cast their votes. Your participation is a great help to the region.

This topic has been locked and sent to the Archives for safekeeping. If you would like this topic to be re-opened for further discussion, please contact the UN Delegate, a Global Moderator, or an Administrator for assistance. Thank you.

Voting on this resolution has ended.

Thanks to those nations who cast their votes. Your participation is a great help to the region.

This topic has been locked and sent to the Archives for safekeeping. If you would like this topic to be re-opened for further discussion, please contact the WA Delegate, a Global Moderator, or an Administrator for assistance. Thank you.

Back