Resignation

Cakatoa

TNPer
I'm finally doing what I should have done two months ago and resigning as Associate Justice. To be honest, I didn't want this position in the first place and the only reason I took it was that I thought it would help TNP. It didn't, and it certainly doesn't help me. The trial which I actually specifically asked not to oversee has been a farce from the beginning, and being left alone to muddle through TNP's convoluted laws has not helped things, as well as not following the trial in the first place (something I did bring up in discussion). The only reason I took it was because the other Associate Justice had disappeared by this time and the Chief Justice was busy.

Anyway, I'd like to thank Eluvatar for at lest trying to help me through the myriad TNP laws.

Sorry to see you go.

Perhaps someone should make a catalogue / index of laws so it's easier to find.

the laws, constitution, procedures etc of the region are easily found and quite easy to navigate. They are already to be found all in one place.

Of course, easier to navigate by far is the Flemingvian constitution, which is simplicity itself. At 306 words long it can be easily memorised, let alone understood. The US constitution is 20 times as long.

Back