Most World Assembly Endorsements

"Grosseschnauzer is ranked 1st in The North Pacific and 3rd in the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements."

Number two has about 283, but number one has over 560.....and we don't even have that many WAs in TNP (about 450 these days.) Believe me I work every day to slowly get the endo level up which is a difficult task in a feeder even in the best of times.

I'm 8th in the North Pacific and 36th in the world. I was surprised there are so few players with 130+ endorsements. Of course I recall having 513 endorsements and being third in the region at one time.

True, that looks like security!!!
Good job guys...but you aren't done.

Just remember. 15 days is all it took for a noob to become a problem...with this system.
And I didn't even know I was trying hard. Imagine if I was!!!
I suggest that we develop a system to enhance the WA Rules for the region.

IMHO: THESE AMENDMENTS ARE NECESSARY!
You are welcome to be a WA in TNP, but you have to endo the elected delegate and VD within 10 days.
Really simple.

Otherwise, you can get kicked out...
Do it from the start.
Make it part of the constitution.
Citizenship requires WA and Endo to delegate AND vd.

This small systemic change will enhance regional security, and give the Security Council something to explain with.
Then rogues will easily be identified and dealt with before they even get to 50 endos.
It also eliminates the problems associated with endo switching to change the minnow tag.

If there were 10 people working on it, there are 20 folks to get up to speed each (the 200+ that haven't endo'd the puppy).
Then the changes are made. Maintenance is feasible, and security council discipline easy.

Associated Security Regimen:
1. 5 endos, w/o D & VD endos = warning.
2. 20 endos w/o D & VD endos = Stern warning from D & VD about security council.
3. 25 endos w/0 D & VD endos = daily warning from each security council member.
4. 30 endos w/o D & VD endos = eject nation for one update.

If you let them get more than 30, 15% of what you have now, they have too much influence.
Security must not hurt the delegate who ejects them, and kicking out guys with lots of endos does...
The problem with the current setup is that it DOES effect the Delegate who protects TNP.
This is a BAD IDEA from a security standpoint!!!
It can and should be fixed.
The legalese can be amended.
If you want!

Back