IRC channel regulation spilt from To Do List

Govindia

TNPer
Felasia:
Endo Cap proposal: http://forum.thenorthpacific.org/topic/6843824/1/

Also at above post: I think there is many more urgent issue on internal affairs such as how to attract new nations to join the forum, organizing and creating the role-play and spams section to keep the forum alive, and update the welcoming area of the forum for newcomer, but I guess it's too much to ask for a government official to think about the region before himself.
If discussions abotu regional activity and regional matters occur on a IRC channel that is centred around this region, then it would make logical sense to include a government official dealing with internal affairs in that channel. Exclusivitiy is useless and immature.

I would like to request a moderator split when anyone see this because it's probably going to turn into another long off-topic conversation.

As I have state, it's unbelievable how the matter of IRC is given a higher priority then forum cleaning and attracting new nations. I guess it's only fair that TNPer be allow to question the selection of Govindia to the position that requires great interaction with other members.

Anyway, it's quite amusing how much you are trying to use your "authority" as internal affair officer to further your personal matter first instead of dealing with other issues on the forum here. The IRC channel is centered around the community of players interested in #TNP and not the regional government who use #thenorthpacific as their based in the past(In which no one is joining now because you are in control of the channel), it's moderation is outside of this regional government authority in the same manner as the moderation of the forum. Any attempt to legislate the IRC will result in the destruction of this separation of power on the forum and IRC.

This law is create only for personal gain and satisfaction of one person. To adopt this law is to destroy the ideology that each law is create for the region.

Anyway, it's quite amusing how much you are trying to use your "authority" as internal affair officer to further your personal matter first instead of dealing with other issues on the forum here. The IRC channel is centered around the community of players interested in #TNP and not the regional government who use #thenorthpacific as their based in the past(In which no one is joining now because you are in control of the channel), it's moderation is outside of this regional government authority in the same manner as the moderation of the forum. Any attempt to legislate the IRC will result in the destruction of this separation of power on the forum and IRC.

Predictable response.

The IRC channel is centred around the community of players involved with TNP, not just the regional government matters. I'm a part of that community, so there is no need to continue persecuting and bullying me when I haven't done anything wrong.

Unless you are condoning the behaviour of bullying and trolling and persecution, are you Felasia? Yes or No?

Furthermore, just because I am in control of the government TNP channel does not mean it is a bad thing. Contrary to what you may believe, I'm more of a responsible op than any of your friends out there, who seem to only give ops away like its a gift to friends only, and when personal attacks or bullying is done by them, shield them from punishment and only penalise those whom they do not like. Do you think that is fair? Yes or No.

Having moderation on the IRC ensures responsibility and not rampant trolls. It also checks against bullying. If it's supposed to be for the TNP community, then it's logical to involve the government as well as have it under TNP law as well, which is for the community, no?

Please address my questions properly and directly because as far as I see you have no other basis to argue against IRC legislation, nor do you have any valid basis to argue against my returning to the #tnp channel, since you seem to evade those issues I addressed. If you do not support bullying or persecution of myself or anyone else, then I expect you to do the respectful thing and call for the ban on me to be lifted in #tnp. No one should be excluded, except those who troll or bully other people, both of which I am clearly not :).

@Gross Thank you :)

Predictable response.

It's a sensible and logical response. One you have fail to address.

Unless you are condoning the behaviour of bullying and trolling and persecution, are you Felasia? Yes or No?

No, because no bullying exist. It's just you not getting along with the rest of the world.

Furthermore, just because I am in control of the government TNP channel does not mean it is a bad thing. Contrary to what you may believe, I'm more of a responsible op than any of your friends out there, who seem to only give ops away like its a gift to friends only, and when personal attacks or bullying is done by them, shield them from punishment and only penalise those whom they do not like. Do you think that is fair? Yes or No.

It's idiotic to demand a yes or no answer from a question that is four lines long. Anyhow, I think evidence shown otherwise whether how much of a failure you have been in IRC communication. It can be shown from numerous IRC channel and forum you were banned from for being... well you. I also see no one on #thenorthpacific, if you are not a problem then why is nobody there when the channel have you, "a responsible op", instead of #TNP with a bunches of bully as you claim.

Having moderation on the IRC ensures responsibility and not rampant trolls. It also checks against bullying. If it's supposed to be for the TNP community, then it's logical to involve the government as well as have it under TNP law as well, which is for the community, no?

It is only agreeable if you apply this logic to everything that is a community for TNPer.... including the forum. So yes or no? Should I as government authority be allow to access administrator panel of this forum since..I'm a part of this government?

Please address my questions properly and directly because as far as I see you have no other basis to argue against IRC legislation, nor do you have any valid basis to argue against my returning to the #tnp channel, since you seem to evade those issues I addressed. If you do not support bullying or persecution of myself or anyone else, then I expect you to do the respectful thing and call for the ban on me to be lifted in #tnp. No one should be excluded, except those who troll or bully other people, both of which I am clearly not :).

I have made question on the oversight of regional community including IRC and forum in which you have yet to address. Instead, your answer is base on the claim of an abuse and discrimination which doesn't exist and is based entirely on your point of view which is really convenient in my opinion. If you truly believe that you are not the problem, I suggest you try to invite peoples to leave this "abusive and threatening" channel and join yours since it's your belief that everyone agreed with your assessment of the situation.

Back