Request for Recall

Pasargad

Ancient
TNP Nation
Pasargad
I, Blue Wolf II, Comrade Hero of The North Pacific, do hereby solemnly affirm that during my elected term as Attorney General of The North Pacific I will uphold the ideals of democracy, freedom, and justice of the region of The North Pacific. I will use the powers and rights granted to me through The North Pacific Constitution and Legal Code in a legal, responsible, and unbiased manner, not abusing my power, committing misfeasance, malfeasance, or nonfeasance in office, in any gross or excessive manner. I will act only in the best interests of The North Pacific, not influenced by personal gain or any outside force or bribes or offers of sex, and within the restraints of my legally granted power. As such, I hereby take up the office of Attorney General of The North Pacific, with all the awesome powers, rights, and responsibilities held therein.
i request for recall of attorney general for posting the above oath

God forbid. :P

Also, you missed the part I added about not taking bribes or offers of sex.

However, did it actually change the meaning of the oath in the slightest? Nope, not at all.

Pasargad:
I, Blue Wolf II, Comrade Hero of The North Pacific, do hereby solemnly affirm that during my elected term as Attorney General of The North Pacific I will uphold the ideals of democracy, freedom, and justice of the region of The North Pacific. I will use the powers and rights granted to me through The North Pacific Constitution and Legal Code in a legal, responsible, and unbiased manner, not abusing my power, committing misfeasance, malfeasance, or nonfeasance in office, in any gross or excessive manner. I will act only in the best interests of The North Pacific, not influenced by personal gain or any outside force or bribes or offers of sex, and within the restraints of my legally granted power. As such, I hereby take up the office of Attorney General of The North Pacific, with all the awesome powers, rights, and responsibilities held therein.
i request for recall of attorney general for posting the above oath
:facepalm:

Variating from the legally required oath of office is not.compliance with Law 1. Especially.for someone who is posting an oath as Attorney General. Not that I'm surprised at BW's unwillingness to follow the laws, any law. I suppose the complaints.could be filed with the AGO.so office, but what would be the odds of.it seeing the light of day under Blue Wolf as AG?

On the other hand, he does have seven days from his election to.get it right.

You didn't seem to take an issue with it the first time he ever posted an oath like that. One must wonder why you're taking an issue with now. Hmmm.

I already did :P

Say Pasargad, I have a question for you. Are you trying to argue that my posting of that oath was a violation of my oath? Let me break down the logic for you if that's true.

A) An incorrect oath is an Oath Violation
B) An incorrect oath is invalid/null and can not be considered a valid oath.
Therefore: If you post an incorrect oath, any oath violation you may have committed is thus invalid/null.

Isn't logic fun?

Blue Wolf II:
I already did :P

Say Pasargad, I have a question for you. Are you trying to argue that my posting of that oath was a violation of my oath? Let me break down the logic for you if that's true.

A) An incorrect oath is a Oath Violation
B) An incorrect oath is invalid and can not be considered a valid oath.
Therefore: If you post an incorrect oath, any oath violation you may have committed is thus invalid.

Isn't logic fun?
:headbang: PARADOXES

Back