Felasia for Vice Delegate

Felasia

TNPer
Well, I am not really sure what I should write. The last time I write this I actually lose to the person who didn't write any. :rofl:

The Vice Delegate duties is to ensure the security of the region, leads the Security Council, and ensure continuity of the government if the delegate is absent. If I'm elected, I will do my best to accomplish all three duties.

That's about it. I'm just an enthusiastic player who look to change TNP for the better. If you have any questions, feel free to ask here.

Any views on Security council as you Know VD is the chair of Security council and current delegate wants to expand the SC ?

The Security Council is tasked with maintaining the security of the region by maintaining the needed level of endorsements and regional influence to protect the region from external and internal threat.

It's almost impossible to expand the Security Council due to the strict and hard to accomplished requirement on influence level. Those with the level of influence higher then the minimum requirement are either already a member or have no interested in the governance of the region and the forum.

Instead of trying to force them to join the forum, I think I will try to communicate on NS with these older nations through telegram to build up relationship and cooperation against possible threat in the future.

I would point out that many of those who might qualify ahven.t been asked, and we haven.t used the R.A. Exemption provision for them.

The provision was never intended to include all.25 or so who are eligible, but a good number of them are trustworthy and havebeen in government in the past. I think they would like to be asked.

I asked all the ones that were eligible during my time as VD. The typical response was silence. That, of course, doesn't mean you can't ask the newer members who've recently passed minnow status or try the others again.

Back