Vote for Greater Peterstan for Associate Justice

I'm going to be away this weekend, so I thought I would start this thread slightly ahead of the formal campaigning period. I can't find anything in the law to prohibit it, so ...

About me:

Greater Peterstan is relatively new to Nation States, having been established only in the Spring of 2011. The nation has resided in, and has been an active participant in TNP from the instant of formation.

As a conscientious observer and objector in the forums and as sitting member of the Regional Assembly, I believe I have established a record of clear thinking and straight talking.

Greater Peterstan is my first and only NS nation. As both nation and player, I have never been affiliated with any foreign power outside of TNP, or any corrosive force inside TNP.

My Principles:

I am an advocate for the fair, equal, and transparent application of the rule of law.

As a member of the RA, I am an advocate for the reform of the legal system.

As Associate Justice, I will be committed to applying the law as it is written, and seeking common sense solutions where written law fails to specify a clear course of action.

Full Disclosure:

I am a proud and active charter member of the Progressive Party of the North Pacific, a group of nations committed to progressive political and legal reform in TNP. If you share our progressive values I encourage you to either join us formally, or lend us your votes if you wish to remain unaffiliated.

That said, this affiliation will have absolutely no bearing on any legal decision I am called upon to make, except insofar as it is a reflection of my core principals of fairness, equality and transparency.

Thank you for your time.

Back