Pasargad for Vice Delegate

Pasargad

Ancient
TNP Nation
Pasargad
Hi TNP!!!

As you may already Know i will be running for TNP vice delegate this election.
I have been member of forum and TNP for more than five years . TNP has been the only home for my nation except a small vacation in rejected realms :eyeroll: , i have tried to be active in the forum and the game as much as real life issues allows me and i have maintained my RA membership continuously for the past year ( It's really hard nowadays with the new rules !)
OK. vice delegate does not have much responsibilities and does not have to announce policies but i want you all to know If you vote for me you can be assured that you are voting for a person whose actions has always been to promote TNP and encourage more participation by fellow TNP forum and non forum members example can be the setting up of TNP Facebook fan page .

Thanks & All the Best

Pasargad

What's your take on Blacksheer's handling of vice/delegacy? What do you think he did poorly, what do you think he did well? Also do you consider this thread to be more of a campaign thread or an acceptance of office thread since your running unopposed?

Eluvatar:
If the Delegate goes nuts and starts ejecting thousands of nations, what will you do?
if it comes to that and if due to this RA recalls the Delegate ,i think according to constitution of TNP Vice delegate as the chair of sequrity council can enforce removal of the delegate .

Blue Wolf II:
What's your take on Blacksheer's handling of vice/delegacy? What do you think he did poorly, what do you think he did well? Also do you consider this thread to be more of a campaign thread or an acceptance of office thread since your running unopposed?
Blacksheer has almost fulfilled all the promises he had made during his candidacy which is a rarity in TNP so i think he has been a succesfull delegate.if you go by the record of the previous few delegates and he was active which is also an achievement in TNP :).
and this is not an acceptance speech i hope to get your support to validate my term as future Vice delegate :)

Pasargad:
Blacksheer has almost fulfilled all the promises he had made during his candidacy which is a rarity in TNP so i think he has been a succesfull delegate.
Its not hard to fulfill your promises when all you promise is to stay active and "be a better delegate", In fact one of his few solid promises, to revamp our foreign affairs policy, failed miserably.

Dalimbar resigned and Ermarian vanished. Similarly whoever Shoeless Joe was able to replace. (Who was that, anyway?)

Better than 3 of our last 4 elected delegates by a long shot.

The Vice Delegate is chair of the Security Council. Pasargad, like myself, are elected members of the Security Council.

I have been working on compiling the needed information to go out and seek to have additional long-term residents who have both the needed influence and endo requirements to seek SC membership, even if an exemption has to be requested for some of them from the RA membership requirement. (As chair of the SC, that would be the Vice Delegate's role.)

I expect to persue this project as an RA and SC member, and I hope Pasargad would be willing to work with me should he likely be elected as Vice Delegate.

Due to questions regarding my eligibility to run for the Vice delegate and to avoid future complications which will not be beneficial to TNP, i hereby withdraw my candidacy , i hope to get another chance to serve TNP in future,
Pasargad

Back