[Complete]SECURITY COUNCIL RESOLUTION: Condemn Blackhelm Confederacy[Archived]

Condemn Blackhelm Confederacy

Description: The Security Council,

NOTING that since the re-founding of the The Incorporated States of Blackhelm Confederacy the nation has attacked over fifty-two peaceful and sovereign nations for natural resources,

RECOGNIZING the threat that the Blackhelm Confederacy poses towards international safety and goodwill by its intention to take over peaceful nations holding natural resources like oil,

SHOCKED in the above mentioned conflicts unarmed civilians were often intentionally shot, raped, and tortured as a means of striking fear into the opposing nation,

APPALLED that the Blackhelm Confederacy uses slave labor to produce oil for a price severely below the market,

FURTHER NOTING the recent suppression of minorities in the Blackhelm Confederacy, where innocent people, including young children, were assaulted, raped, executed , locked in "salvation camps" or sold to work as slaves in other nations because of their religious background,

SUMMARIZING that the Blackhelm Confederacy's violations of human rights and excessive violence against sovereign nations and civilians as described above is absolutely terrifying, and should be deemed unacceptable by the World Assembly,

Hereby condemns Blackhelm Confederacy.

Voting Ends: in 1 day 23 hours

First question, and these days, the most important one, are the assertions of facts true or false?

I'm not exactly sure where some of the allegations in this one even came from, and that concerns me greatly. Without more information, I'm inclined to go AGAINST.

Voting on this resolution has ended.

Thanks to those nations who cast their votes. Your participation is a great help to the region.

This topic has been locked and sent to the Archives for safekeeping. If you would like this topic to be re-opened for further discussion, please contact the WA Delegate, a Global Moderator, or an Administrator for assistance. Thank you.

Back