General Elections ***Election Results Posted***

North Pacific Regional Assembly Members,

The May 2011 General Elections officially begin on May 11 at 12:00am CDT.

The elections will conclude on May 17 at 11:59pm.

Please place your votes for the May 2011 General Elections by either of the following options:
A. Posting your vote below
B. Sending a PM to The Voting Booth

Please vote for One Candidate in each of the following Elections:

Delegate:
  • Blackshear
  • James2spooky

Vice Delegate
  • Grosseschnauzer

Speaker of the Regional Assembly:
  • Felasia
  • Govindia

If you have any questions, please contact The Voting Booth

Official Election Results will be announced on May 18, 2011.

Delegate: Blackshear

Vice Delegate: Grosseschnauzer

Speaker: Govindia

after some deep thoughts, our innerselves have came together and agreed on such decision for the General Election, this may threaten our chance of winning the election but we gotta be ourselves and go on with the oppresor's style.

D: Spooky, ourself.
VD: Abstain
RA S: Abstain

Our decision is final. The voting booth, what sayeth you?

To make it official, My vote will be abstaining in all elections. This is to keep an unbiased opinion as I am sure that all candidates would like for me too. Good Luck to all Candidates, can't wait for The Voting Booth to reveal the results!

Delegate:
Abstaining
Vice Delegate:
Abstaining
Speaker of the Regional Assembly:
Abstaining

The May 2011 General Elections for Delegate, Vice Delegate, and Speaker of the Regional Assembly, have now closed.

Any ballot edited after this point will be invalidated.

This thread will be temporally locked for security purposed, while the votes or being calculated.

Thank you to everyone who voted. Results will be tabulated shortly and will be announced by 11:59CDT on May 18, 2011. In the event that no candidate for a position reached a 50% majority of all valid votes cast, a run-off election for those positions will take place in a few days. Once again, thank you for voting.

Good Luck to all the Candidates!

- Election Commissioner -

The Election Results have been tabulated. Candidates are receiving information now. Results will soon be released to the General Public.

Thanks for your Patience,

TVB

North Pacific Residents,

It is with great pleasure to announce to you the Election Results from the May 2011 General Elections.

The Delegate Race
  • Blackshear --- 8 Votes
  • James2spooky--- 3 Votes
  • Abstain --- 1 Votes

The Vice Delegate Race
  • Grosseschnauzer --- 9 Votes
  • Abstain --- 3 Votes

The Speaker of the Regional Assembly Race
  • Felasia --- 8 Votes
  • Govindia --- 2 Votes
  • Abstain --- 2 Votes

Congratulations to the winners of all elections. As your first duty in each of your elected positions, You must post your Oath's of Office Here so that you can make yourselves offcial and be masked to the correct position.

Thank you for all the candidates who participated in the May 2011 General Elections. Each candidate ran a good campaign and we hope to see them all re-run in an election soon.

Finally, thanks to all The Regional Assembly members who voted. These elections and the fate of our great region depends on your voice, so Thank You for voting. If you did not vote in this election, please vote next time. The voter turnout for this election was 55% of the Regional Assembly, having 12 members vote out of the 22 eligible voters. I would like to see this number grow in the future.

To conclude, Thanks so much for this opportunity to conduct the May 2011 General Elections. Congrats once again to Blackshear, Grosseschnauzer, and Felasia and good luck in your terms.

Until the Next Election,

The Voting Booth

I would like to thank everyone for participating in this general election including my opponent, Govindia, and also to congratulate Blackshear and Grosseschnauzer on their victory. I will do my best to increase the participation in the RA and also to address the issue of poor turnout in this election.

About half of the active RA voted, so the turnout wasn't horrendous; but we do need to focus on the things that can be addressed by discussions and actions.

Once I finish with the forum reorganization, I want to start a discussion about whether the free-flowing executive structure really works or not. I think there are things that suffer due to it, and I'd like to see if we can come up with something that would strengthen participation and make some activities easier, such as the embassies and inter-regional communications.

I want to thank everyone who voted in the election, whether they voted for me or not.

It was cool to participate in my first RA election! Congratulations!

Back