Membership Question

OPArsenal

TNPer
I'm listed in the RA members list thread, but I'm not masked as an RA type anymore. Just wondering what's up with that.

That is correct, it's seem there is some error with the last request on masking issue. I will get Gross to correct it.

So as to make clear what happened. I was sent a list, as was Felasia, from Interim Delegate Blackshear of forum accounts that had an RA mask, which either did not currently have a TNP nation (based on the information in the threads in this subforum) or had not logged into the forums within the preceding 30 days; most of the names were not shown on the RA seniority list either, which meant they had not been entitled to keep RA membership for some time, as I have regularly received lists from either Dalimbar or Felasia during their terms as Speaker of changes for masking since the adoption of the Speaker Pro Tempore rule.

Both OPA and Govinia were on the list sent to me. When I did not hear from Felasia, I went ahead to make the changes requested by Blackshear. I trust that the information sent to me is correct, but it is the primary duties of the officeholders to verify that inactivity and move outs changes are correct; and it is the responsibility of RA members to make sure they log in at least once in 30 days, and to make sure their TNP nation is on record with the Speaker at all times.

Hopefully, this will be a gentle reminder to the vast majority they they need to keep the Speaker apprised of their status so we don't have these issues going forward.

The list was accurate when sent. OP and Govindia just happened to magically reappear during the time inbetween GS remasking folks and Fel getting my message. All fixed now.

So was my application accepted back? I have been waiting five days for a response.

Also, what is the Regional Assembly* masking I've seen lately? What's the difference with the regular RA masking?

Yes. You don't get the group title and the badge without being accepted back. I realize official notification would have been nice, but really, that's not the bit that gets you officially in.

The Regional Assembly* masking belongs to one member, Indie Girl. She has it so she can both be a member of the Regional Assembly and have her special Spam Queen badge.

Please check the RA member application thread for answer on your application. My apologies for not notifying this to you sooner.

Back