[violet] announces a major change for RMBs everywhere!

As of today RMB posts do not disappear into that good night. They are with us, forever, since TNP cannot die as a region.

In addition, we have this new power for Delegates:

And that's not all! Regional Founders and Delegates have a new power: S U P P R E S S I O N. This allows them to semi-conceal anyone's posts on their regional board, putting them one click away from public view. Spam? Unwanted recruitment messages? Uncomfortably close political truths? Suppress! Suppress!

Suppressing posts is free and may be used if and when the Founder and Delegate wish. Unless the Founder has denied the Delegate access to Regional Controls. In that case, it's just up to the Founder. As always, whether your region is a democracy, dictatorship, or something in between is up to you.

Well, that certainly changes the longstanding NS recruitment policies for feeders, doesn't it? We don't have to tolerate recruitment spam any longer, we can just sort of make it disappear!

I saw this. For the first time since I started playing this game, dealing with RMB spam doesn't need to be the equivalent of banging your head against the wall while complaining about it.

The scrolling back feature will have its uses as well.

Back