Appointments to the State Council of The North Pacific

Dalimbar

Your Friendly Neighbourhood Despot
-
TNP Nation
Angel of Wine
As promised during the campaign, I am establishing the State Council of The North Pacific to serve as my Cabinet, to assist me with the formulation, development, and implementation of government policies and actions.

The State Council will be composed of the following individuals:
  • Delegate and Premier of The North Pacific: Dalimbar
  • Secretary of Communications: Vilnoia1
  • Secretary of Defence and Military Affairs: Whamabama
  • Secretary of Intelligence Analysis: Biyah
  • Secretary of Internal Affairs: Pasargad
Felasia, as Speaker of the Regional Assembly, will be a non-voting member of the State Council. In addition, I would like to invite Blackshear, as Vice Delegate and President of the Security Council, to also be a non-voting member of the State Council.

In addition, Whamabama is hereby granted the rank of General of the North Pacific Army, and Biyah is granted the rank of Director of the North Pacific Intelligence Agency.

As I'm sure people will note, I have not appointed a Secretary of Foreign Affairs. At this present time, I will be maintaining full control over that policy area and the department, until I decide to appoint someone to that position.

Those individuals who are interested in working in any of the government departments should contact the relevant Secretary (or myself in the case of Foreign Affairs, World Assembly, or other opportunities outside of the departments).

Dalimbar,
Delegate and Premier of The North Pacific

Congratulations to the appointees. I anticipate an active term for all.

I would be more than happy to accept a non-voting spot on the State Council.

Thank you for my appointment. I will be honored to accept the Secretary of Communications cabinet position.

I would like to announce that Thel D'Ran, former Delegate of the region, cartographer, and honoured image architect, is hereby appointed Provost Iconologia of The North Pacific. This will be a non-voting post in the State Council of The North Pacific, and he, in conjunction with the Delegate and the State Council, will organize the Awards Ceremony of The North Pacific. The Delegate reserves the right to designate additional powers and responsibilities to the Provost Iconologia, including but not limited to future artistic design, organization of heraldry or regional honours, etc.

Back