January 2011 General Election - Nomination Thread

I realize I'm stepping on the as yet confirmed election Commissioner's toes but the clock is ticking.

We'll be voting on the following positions:

Delegate
Vice-Delegate
Regional Assembly Speaker

The job descriptions and requirements for these positions can be found elsewhere on this forum (the Constitution is a good place to start).

Please nominate yourself or another worthy candidate below.

TOPIC PINNED.

There's a likelihood the back-up procedure will be needed to appoint an EC, and that would fall on the Chief Justice to perform.

I may have something else to say once that's done.

I once said, years ago, that the only office I would never seek in The North Pacific would be the office of Delegate.

Due to the circumstances in which we find ourselves as a region, I've changed my mind.

I hereby declare myself as a candidate for Delegate of The North Pacific in the January 2011 Elections.

I am submitting my candidacy for the Speaker of the Regional Assembly in the January 2011 Elections.

As the nominations started on January 1st, and it is now just after midnight January 8th in my timezone, the seven day period for nominations is over. The candidates for each office are as follows:

Delegate:
Flemingovia
Dalimbar
Grosseschnauzer

Vice-Delegate:
Blackshear

Speaker of the Regional Assembly:
Felasia

Thank you to all candidates for standing. Also, a reminder that voting begins three days after the end of the nomination period (three days from now).

Back