An anniversary

from TNP's RMB at NS:
For us, it is an anniversary tomorrow (the 24th of December). Six years to the day that we were founded in The North Pacific. Six years. Never could we have dreamt of being here this long, a population of over 13 billion, and if the most influence rankings are to be believed (and we choose to believe them) we are the 64th most influential in the NS world, and 23rd in our home region.

Much has happened in all that time. Many delegates, and a few constitutions, have come and gone. But we are glad to have contributed to the stability of the community that makes up The North Pacific, and may this community continue to thrive and grow!
>|P

Congrats !

It's a terribly long time, isn't it ?

I remember once upon a time I told myself I would never stay with NS past 5 years....and now I'm at seven years and counting.

My daughter was 10 months old just learning to walk when I founded my first nation, Irixinia, here. She's eight and halfway through Gr. 3 now. My son's gone from pre-school to junior high since I started. It's been so long but it's just flown by.

Anyways this isn't about me ( ;) )...congratulations on the milestone Grosse. I'm guessing you'll outlast us all.

When you consider I joined Old Blue just about a week before the start of the Pixiedance dictatorship, this anniversary makes me feel ancient.

Wow! Daynor was founded two years ago on Christmas day. You are pretty much exactly three times as old as me...

O.O

Congrats! That is really impressive.

Back