Most Godforsaken

Ermarian

TNPer
-
A new ranking!

World Census experts studied which citizens seemed least concerned about eternal damnation, spiritual awakeness, and holistic aura chakra wellbeing in order to determine the least godly nations.

Ermarian is ranked 72nd in the region and 2,801st in the world for Most Godforsaken.

That's a bit low, though. I need more religion issues to vote on. :P

Ermarian is ranked 60th in the region and 2,414th in the world for Most Godforsaken.

I climbed a couple of places!

Apparently we got the Godless ranking two days in a row again. That means it has now surpassed even the "Most Influential" ranking for frequency, with 6 occurences in about 111 days.

Yesterday, Ermarian was ranked 29th in the region and 1131st in the world. Today, Ermarian is ranked 29th in the region and 1106th in the world.

Zemnaya Svoboda is ranked 56th in the region and 2,311th in the world for Most Godforsaken.

You're more godforsaken D:

Blackshear:
Sounds a little low, OP. I've been there. God definitely does not walk its streets. :P
Heh. I'm inclined to agree with you. I think it'a due to implementing a national religion, but it's so worth it to name drop the Church of ADMIN.

Back