Liberate Free Thought[Archived]

Fair comment. I apologise. This thread caught me in a bad day at the office.

although I do not think I can claim sole credit for the downturn in TNP activity! :o

Good to see you can post again, HEM.

Obviously I am very frustrated about this, and I don't like people's opinions being dismissed or taken as jokes. But I also know my characterization of you was not fair, and I apologize.

I just think that the Raiders have lost some perspective here.

The original ruleset barred raiders from ejecting natives at all, and required them to message all natives about any password.

The vote on this Liberation was very close, NationStates wide. I think it shows that this is the limit to which Liberations can be extended. If no natives are being ejected or banned, I don't see a liberation as being likely to pass. I myself would probably vote against such a Liberation.

It's interesting how much more satirical and unpleasant you have gotten in the last year Flem.

lol, it's not a recent development. He's always been unable to argue without resorting to such tactics.

I for one would probably have voted against

The delegate had already voted against it before your vote which wouldn't have made any difference to the majority. It was worth a try persuading TNP. If I don't come back I can presume you will support a repeal? ;)

well sometimes I'll vote for a resolution if it seems like the vote is going a certain way (as it was via telegrams) but will change my vote if the popular vote swings the other way. So technically flem's vote did help sway it.

The original ruleset barred raiders from ejecting natives at all, and required them to message all natives about any password.

The vote on this Liberation was very close, NationStates wide. I think it shows that this is the limit to which Liberations can be extended. If no natives are being ejected or banned, I don't see a liberation as being likely to pass. I myself would probably vote against such a Liberation.
No real natives where banned.

And anyway, I have plenty of concerns and complaints over this, but I think we can bury the hatchet for now.

No real natives where banned.

And anyway, I have plenty of concerns and complaints over this, but I think we can bury the hatchet for now.
From what I understand, Tofu Islands or whatever his name is is a native. He says he's a native, and with no evidence to the contrary I don't see how he isn't.

Back