Commend Anti-World Assembly

Commend Anti World Assembly
A resolution to recognize outstanding contribution by a nation or region.

Category: Commendation

Nominee: Anti World Assembly

Proposed by: Sedgisatan

Description: RECOGNISING that since the disbanding of its predecessor institution, the World Assembly is in a vulnerable position;

CONCERNED that if a strong region were to unite opposition against the World Assembly, then it would be hampered in its ability to pass legislation;

AWARE that due to the decline of Gatesville, Anti World Assembly is the leading region in opposition to the World Assembly;

BELIEVING that Anti World Assembly has had absolutely no effect on the running of the World Assembly, due to its miniscule size and lack of WA member nations - meaning it has no ability to vote against WA legislation;

RESOLVING that this impotent opposition merely strengthens the World Assembly;

HEREBY commends Anti World Assembly for furthering the cause of the organisation it opposes.

Votes For: 426

Votes Against: 1,435

If I may interject...I actually encouraged all Pacificans to vote for this resolution. AWA is a largely ineffectual yet annoying group, and they find this proposal infuriating. Since they spammed all the feeders with ridiculously long messages last week, I am inclined to infuriate them further.
And yes, the proposal is a joke...that's the point.

Back