Shiro Academy North Campus [ooc]

Loop

TNPer
ShiroNorth.png

Formerly a mall, now a Grade A, , or easily a Grade B+ Educational Facility.

Historically the premier college in 1 Infinite Loop, Shiro Academy moved from its previous location to Garneldo (the capital of Tilden, an island province in the Federated Alliance of Free Pacific States) following the destruction of the original campus during an invasion 1 Infinite Loop three years ago. Though the relocation was supposed to be temporary, it has become semi-permanent as a result of the economic depression in Infinite Loop, which has prevented the government there from accruing enough money to reconstruct the campus.
Now the school is franchising and has established this new campus in TNP.*

Shiro Academy North is housed in a former Shopping Mall refit into a School.
A combination school, Shiro Academy has programs for a select few high school students, regular college students, graduate university students, and military cadets. Regardless of program, those enrolled at Shiro usually live in the same dormitories, and often take the same courses.

The dormitory that serves as the setting for this story is commonly known as the North Dormitory. It is the Southernmost dorm on the Shiro Academy campus, the closest to the School itself, and it faces South towards the ocean. A field with a bath house in the center of it inhabits the square formed by the L shape dormitory. A circular driveway is located on the North-Eastern side of the building while a parking lot is located on the North-Western side of the building. The two smallest sides of the building serve solely as emergency exits. An image of the dormitory is provided.

SHiroFloorplans.gif

Dorm Hall, always built alike the active students live on floor 3

I have intentionally not labeled the classrooms because well then they can be whatever we need.

to give you an idea of teh RP in Shiro, the name Shiro Academy was originally a Great idea at a joke by me, I wanted to call it White Castle Academy, as an omage to my favorite burgers and a joke at McDonnels Hamburger U, well Castle and White are the same damn word in Japanese (my nation was the JP of the EP) and it would have been Gakuen Shiro Shiro, silly yes so we just went with Gakuen Shiro.

I take it no one is interested in the setting?

and Gov, there is no Teaching, everyone plays a student as well as any staff they want, it is not guided RP.

Back