NPA Policy Suggestion

While I probably should have instituted this before I announced my resignation, I'll make a suggestion for whoever will replace me.

As it stands, the NPA has one member who isn't an active member of another region. This is FALCONKATS, who (no offense) isn't the most active person.

As such, I think we need to make what is already the defacto official- The NPA isn't going to be invading, defending, or exercising any time soon. Its entirely useless for liberating regions or for defending our friends.

Instead of treating the NPA as TNP's army, we should treat it as a roster of WA's who don't work for TNP but can defend it if its attacked. That is to say, we'd expect anyone in the NPA to come back and endorse the delegate if there was danger, but otherwise we would not try to control them.

If we adopted this policy, the current frontrunner (and only candidate :P) to replace me, Chowda Head, would not have to be in the WA (since he can't join) because he wouldn't be required to lead the charge against an enemy. Rather, his main duty would be contacting NPA members when there's a crisis and making sure they come back in time.

Like I said, this is a fairly radical departure, but its already the defacto circumstances I had to deal with. If we adopt it, it will definitely make sure my successor has less of a headache.

EDIT: fixed stupid typo

Back