Resignation

It is with great regret that I must resign my Commission as Defense Minister and Commander of the North Pacific Army. I've been fighting in vain against inactivity, and I simply cannot be a one man army any longer.

I do not blame the fine soldiers of the NPA- those that were active served well and were some of the best soldiers I have ever commanded, but frankly their commitments to other Armies fatally hamstrings the organization.

I apologize for the suddenness of this, but I frankly think my abilities will better serve NS with some other military.

Also, don't take this to be me leaving the region- I'm still sticking around like usual, I just won't be leading the army.

Sincerely,
Kharkistania

Dang. Sorry to see you resign, Khark. Now we have a 0-man army!

Edit: Is there a Deputy Minister of Defence I'm unaware of? If not I'll start a topic for applications.

I'm afraid there isn't.

Also, I'm still deciding on whether to stay on the NPA roster as just some soldier. I probably will, so a transition will be smooth.

Sorry to see you go. I can vouch that MoD has always been a very difficult position to hold, and that was when we actually had an active army! Good luck in your future endeavors.

I'm afraid there isn't.

Also, I'm still deciding on whether to stay on the NPA roster as just some soldier. I probably will, so a transition will be smooth.
im sorry to see you go.

I know you always tried to find people and I tried to help you out where i can, you know?

I hope you can still stay in the NPA?

Back