Join: The Diplomatic Corps

The Diplomatic Corps

About Us.

The most crucial wing of the Ministry of External Affairs is its Diplomatic Corps (DC). The region's finest Ambassadors, Consuls, and Envoys are all organized under the DC banner - here is where diplomatic stratagems are not just discussed, but carried out with the full force of TNP presence.

Access to the DC offices are granted only to those who have been granted membership within its ranks, as this is where the enactment of TNP's foreign policy is managed. To begin your career with us, express your intention here - following the guidelines below...

Read The Code.

Read the Diplomatic Corps Organization Code.

Take the Oath.

After doing so, please repeat the following statement in this thread:

I, [nation name] hereby announce my intention to apply for membership within The North Pacific's Diplomatic Corps. I have read, and fully agree to uphold, the guidelines set forth in the Diplomatic Corps Organizational Code, and I recognize the authority of first, the Delegate, and second, the Minister of External Affairs, over my participation within the Diplomatic Corps. I will, to the best of my ability, serve the interests of the current government with all due diligence, prudence and civility. I furthermore pledge to assist in the security of the Ministry of External Affairs through whatever means possible, through my accepting understanding of: the fragile nature of the implementation of foreign policy organized in private, and the responsibility endowed upon me to protect the privacy of the secure precincts of The North Pacific. In this manner, I ask to be granted enlistment within the Diplomatic Corps of the Ministry of External Affairs.

Also, if there is a particular region you are interested in representing TNP to, please specify - and give your reasons as to why.

After doing this, your application to the Diplomatic Corps will be reviewed. You'll be contacted generally within 24 hours - after which you'll be sent your beginning information package to help you get started in your first ranks.

RA Membership.

It is expected that you currently hold membership within TNP's law making body, the Regional Assembly - here - before applying for the Diplomatic Corps.

Feel free to enquire further at The Head Office, if need be.

I, Ramaba (aka Govindia) hereby announce my intention to apply for membership within The North Pacific's Diplomatic Corps. I have read, and fully agree to uphold, the guidelines set forth in the Diplomatic Corps Organizational Code, and I recognize the authority of first, the Delegate, and second, the Minister of External Affairs, over my participation within the Diplomatic Corps. I will, to the best of my ability, serve the interests of the current government with all due diligence, prudence and civility. I furthermore pledge to assist in the security of the Ministry of External Affairs through whatever means possible, through my accepting understanding of: the fragile nature of the implementation of foreign policy organized in private, and the responsibility endowed upon me to protect the privacy of the secure precincts of The North Pacific. In this manner, I ask to be granted enlistment within the Diplomatic Corps of the Ministry of External Affairs.

I have been ambassador to Equilism and The Black Hawks and would like to continue doing that.

I also would be willing to be ambassador to 00000 A World Power or any defender region - for a total of three ambassador postings in terms of how available I can be as a ambassador.

Given also my extensive foreign affairs experience as a former foreign minister, deputy foreign minister and ambassador, I wish to asssist both you and HEM in any way I can aside from being an ambassador in this Ministry.

I'm on PST - specifically in CA, and am usually reachable on all the major IM clients and in IRC.

I look forward to hearing from you soon :) :ADN:

Gov! Good to see you here! Your application has been reviewed (although we'll officially open the doors within 48 hours or so)...Check your inbox.

I, Joseph Goebbel's Reich, hereby announce my intention to apply for membership within The North Pacific's Diplomatic Corps. I have read, and fully agree to uphold, the guidelines set forth in the Diplomatic Corps Organizational Code, and I recognize the authority of first, the Delegate, and second, the Minister of External Affairs, over my participation within the Diplomatic Corps. I will, to the best of my ability, serve the interests of the current government with all due diligence, prudence and civility. I furthermore pledge to assist in the security of the Ministry of External Affairs through whatever means possible, through my accepting understanding of: the fragile nature of the implementation of foreign policy organized in private, and the responsibility endowed upon me to protect the privacy of the secure precincts of The North Pacific. In this manner, I ask to be granted enlistment within the Diplomatic Corps of the Ministry of External Affairs.

I have never been an ambassador before and that is exactly why I am applying for it. Seems fun and something that everyone should experience at least once.

I have no preferred region.

I, Sydia, hereby announce my intention to apply for membership within The North Pacific's Diplomatic Corps. I have read, and fully agree to uphold, the guidelines set forth in the Diplomatic Corps Organizational Code, and I recognize the authority of first, the Delegate, and second, the Minister of External Affairs, over my participation within the Diplomatic Corps. I will, to the best of my ability, serve the interests of the current government with all due diligence, prudence and civility. I furthermore pledge to assist in the security of the Ministry of External Affairs through whatever means possible, through my accepting understanding of: the fragile nature of the implementation of foreign policy organized in private, and the responsibility endowed upon me to protect the privacy of the secure precincts of The North Pacific. In this manner, I ask to be granted enlistment within the Diplomatic Corps of the Ministry of External Affairs.

For TEP, that is.

I, West Dhaka, hereby announce my intention to apply for membership within The North Pacific's Diplomatic Corps. I have read, and fully agree to uphold, the guidelines set forth in the Diplomatic Corps Organizational Code, and I recognize the authority of first, the Delegate, and second, the Minister of External Affairs, over my participation within the Diplomatic Corps. I will, to the best of my ability, serve the interests of the current government with all due diligence, prudence and civility. I furthermore pledge to assist in the security of the Ministry of External Affairs through whatever means possible, through my accepting understanding of: the fragile nature of the implementation of foreign policy organized in private, and the responsibility endowed upon me to protect the privacy of the secure precincts of The North Pacific. In this manner, I ask to be granted enlistment within the Diplomatic Corps of the Ministry of External Affairs.

For any region that's open that is

I, Vaticania Prime hereby announce my intention to apply for membership within The North Pacific's Diplomatic Corps. I have read, and fully agree to uphold, the guidelines set forth in the Diplomatic Corps Organizational Code, and I recognize the authority of first, the Delegate, and second, the Minister of External Affairs, over my participation within the Diplomatic Corps. I will, to the best of my ability, serve the interests of the current government with all due diligence, prudence and civility. I furthermore pledge to assist in the security of the Ministry of External Affairs through whatever means possible, through my accepting understanding of: the fragile nature of the implementation of foreign policy organized in private, and the responsibility endowed upon me to protect the privacy of the secure precincts of The North Pacific. In this manner, I ask to be granted enlistment within the Diplomatic Corps of the Ministry of External Affairs.

No particular region calls out but I feel I need to contribute my efforts to TNP and this seems a fine way of going about it.

Okay, If applied above (And where not accepted) and are still interested, please state so below.

i think i was accepted as ambassador to AWP, The black hawks, and equilism and am ambassador general, can i still do that sir?

also HEM, did you get my PM? :ADN:

I, [THE COMMONWEALTH OF FALCONKATS] hereby announce my intention to apply for membership within The North Pacific's Diplomatic Corps. I have read, and fully agree to uphold, the guidelines set forth in the Diplomatic Corps Organizational Code, and I recognize the authority of first, the Delegate, and second, the Minister of External Affairs, over my participation within the Diplomatic Corps. I will, to the best of my ability, serve the interests of the current government with all due diligence, prudence and civility. I furthermore pledge to assist in the security of the Ministry of External Affairs through whatever means possible, through my accepting understanding of: the fragile nature of the implementation of foreign policy organized in private, and the responsibility endowed upon me to protect the privacy of the secure precincts of The North Pacific. In this manner, I ask to be granted enlistment within the Diplomatic Corps of the Ministry of External Affairs.

Although I may not be sure if I am allowed to approve ambassadors, I can most certainly urge both the Foreign Minister and Deputy Foreign Minister to approve this fine young man! :D :ADN:

I, The United States of Smart Power, hereby announce my intention to apply for membership within The North Pacific's Diplomatic Corps. I have read, and fully agree to uphold, the guidelines set forth in the Diplomatic Corps Organizational Code, and I recognize the authority of first, the Delegate, and second, the Minister of External Affairs, over my participation within the Diplomatic Corps. I will, to the best of my ability, serve the interests of the current government with all due diligence, prudence and civility. I furthermore pledge to assist in the security of the Ministry of External Affairs through whatever means possible, through my accepting understanding of: the fragile nature of the implementation of foreign policy organized in private, and the responsibility endowed upon me to protect the privacy of the secure precincts of The North Pacific. In this manner, I ask to be granted enlistment within the Diplomatic Corps of the Ministry of External Affairs.

I, Northern DN/Dyr Nasad hereby announce my intention to apply for membership within The North Pacific's Diplomatic Corps. I have read, and fully agree to uphold, the guidelines set forth in the Diplomatic Corps Organizational Code, and I recognize the authority of first, the Delegate, and second, the Minister of External Affairs, over my participation within the Diplomatic Corps. I will, to the best of my ability, serve the interests of the current government with all due diligence, prudence and civility. I furthermore pledge to assist in the security of the Ministry of External Affairs through whatever means possible, through my accepting understanding of: the fragile nature of the implementation of foreign policy organized in private, and the responsibility endowed upon me to protect the privacy of the secure precincts of The North Pacific. In this manner, I ask to be granted enlistment within the Diplomatic Corps of the Ministry of External Affairs.

I'm not sure if I have to re-apply, as I was formerly ambassador general under Rhindon Blade, and was ambassador to AWP, TBH, and Equilism, and still wish to serve those positions, so why not:

I, the Parliamentary Republic of Ramaba, hereby announce my intention to apply for membership within The North Pacific's Diplomatic Corps. I have read, and fully agree to uphold, the guidelines set forth in the Diplomatic Corps Organizational Code, and I recognize the authority of first, the Delegate, and second, the Minister of External Affairs, over my participation within the Diplomatic Corps. I will, to the best of my ability, serve the interests of the current government with all due diligence, prudence and civility. I furthermore pledge to assist in the security of the Ministry of External Affairs through whatever means possible, through my accepting understanding of: the fragile nature of the implementation of foreign policy organized in private, and the responsibility endowed upon me to protect the privacy of the secure precincts of The North Pacific. In this manner, I ask to be granted enlistment within the Diplomatic Corps of the Ministry of External Affairs.

:ADN:

I, Santa8 hereby announce my intention to apply for membership within The North Pacific's Diplomatic Corps. I have read, and fully agree to uphold, the guidelines set forth in the Diplomatic Corps Organizational Code, and I recognize the authority of first, the Delegate, and second, the Minister of External Affairs, over my participation within the Diplomatic Corps. I will, to the best of my ability, serve the interests of the current government with all due diligence, prudence and civility. I furthermore pledge to assist in the security of the Ministry of External Affairs through whatever means possible, through my accepting understanding of: the fragile nature of the implementation of foreign policy organized in private, and the responsibility endowed upon me to protect the privacy of the secure precincts of The North Pacific. In this manner, I ask to be granted enlistment within the Diplomatic Corps of the Ministry of External Affairs.

edit: oops, sorry, accidentally pressed edit rather than quote >_>
-JAL

I, Santa8 hereby announce my intention to apply for membership within The North Pacific's Diplomatic Corps. I have read, and fully agree to uphold, the guidelines set forth in the Diplomatic Corps Organizational Code, and I recognize the authority of first, the Delegate, and second, the Minister of External Affairs, over my participation within the Diplomatic Corps. I will, to the best of my ability, serve the interests of the current government with all due diligence, prudence and civility. I furthermore pledge to assist in the security of the Ministry of External Affairs through whatever means possible, through my accepting understanding of: the fragile nature of the implementation of foreign policy organized in private, and the responsibility endowed upon me to protect the privacy of the secure precincts of The North Pacific. In this manner, I ask to be granted enlistment within the Diplomatic Corps of the Ministry of External Affairs.

edit: oops, sorry, accidentally pressed edit rather than quote >_>
-JAL
Awesome, welcome aboard!

I, kor hereby announce my intention to apply for membership within The North Pacific's Diplomatic Corps. I have read, and fully agree to uphold, the guidelines set forth in the Diplomatic Corps Organizational Code, and I recognize the authority of first, the Delegate, and second, the Minister of External Affairs, over my participation within the Diplomatic Corps. I will, to the best of my ability, serve the interests of the current government with all due diligence, prudence and civility. I furthermore pledge to assist in the security of the Ministry of External Affairs through whatever means possible, through my accepting understanding of: the fragile nature of the implementation of foreign policy organized in private, and the responsibility endowed upon me to protect the privacy of the secure precincts of The North Pacific. In this manner, I ask to be granted enlistment within the Diplomatic Corps of the Ministry of External Affairs.

ALSO, fail JAL, fail. :P

I, Felasia hereby announce my intention to apply for membership within The North Pacific's Diplomatic Corps. I have read, and fully agree to uphold, the guidelines set forth in the Diplomatic Corps Organizational Code, and I recognize the authority of first, the Delegate, and second, the Minister of External Affairs, over my participation within the Diplomatic Corps. I will, to the best of my ability, serve the interests of the current government with all due diligence, prudence and civility. I furthermore pledge to assist in the security of the Ministry of External Affairs through whatever means possible, through my accepting understanding of: the fragile nature of the implementation of foreign policy organized in private, and the responsibility endowed upon me to protect the privacy of the secure precincts of The North Pacific. In this manner, I ask to be granted enlistment within the Diplomatic Corps of the Ministry of External Affairs.

If only Admin get around to mask me as RA then I would apply for Defence as well, unless you can tell me how to do that now :P

Back