The Head Office

The Head Office

Welcome to The Head Office of the Ministry of External Affairs.

This will soon become your one-stop shop for all diplomatic information. [Currently under renovation. Scheduled to be fully completed by 1st February].

The Head Office is designed for new players and veterans alike - established to give you directions to the various rooms located within Ministry, and here to receive any general information you might like to request.

Interested in The Diplomatic Corps?

Chances are, you're seeking dignity, and responsibility. You're keen about diplomacy, and intent on favorably developing the reputation of TNP (and yourself) abroad. If so, you've come to the right place.

This is the centerpiece of TNP's external affairs Ministry. It consists of an orderly, structured system comprised of many respected, honored members of the TNP community that have been appointed to represent the government's views to the masses of the outside world.

That being said, not everyone is suited for such a critical role. Do you think you have what it takes?

Express your interest to join our ranks here. Newer members to the government will be expected to serve a probationary period before being granted full access.

Wish to establish an Embassy?

All regions from every part of the NS world are invited to keep in touch with our government via an Embassy. If you are a foreign Ambassador with such intentions, allow me to direct you to this thread.

Curious about TNP's current foreign policies?

Public information detailing an overview of TNP's foreign relations will be stored in an appropriate thread within the Ministry. This will be functioning shortly.

Staff Members.

Minister: Rhindon Blade
Deputy Minister: HEM

Announcements Archive.

For your convenience. Refer to this list to track back to any official announcements that were made this term in the Ministry of External AFfairs.

The Term Begins - January 26th, 09.
Deputy Appointed - January 27th

Want to request additional information?

Please feel absolutely free to post any External Affairs-related enquiries here in The Head Office. For a private discussion, don't hesitate to contact me via PM. You can also catch me around MSN, AIM and YIM...see my profile information to add my addresses.

I've asked Deputy Minister HEM to temporarily assume control of this ministry. The EA ministry can't afford to be inactive for long, so if RB is still inactive this time next week I'll have to start taking applications for a new minister of external affairs.

Announcement:

I am not going to be filling in any Foreign Affair hierarchy here. I feel it would be a disrespect to RB to just start appointing Deputy Ministers like he is just tossed in the garbage.

If for some reason, I am given the honor of serving as permanent Foreign Minister, I will of course accept any applications for Deputy Positions.

Until then, we will just wait and see what happens.

Indeed, I understand your position. Thanks for taking care of the interim, so to speak. EA can't afford to be inactive, it effectively cuts us off diplomatically from other regions.

Forgive me - RL really went out of control for a bit there - but I've just come back to give a heads up that I'm going to be here daily now. Again, my apologies. Tomorrow I'm going to be in touch with all those involved to get this on its feet as soon as possible.

Thanks Syd. Now I'm going to have to catch up with all the affairs of state this week that I've missed. Usually quite a task. :P

Back