Office of the Defense Minister

So, I'm not sure how long I'll be Minister of Defense, but these are my goals for things to get done while I'm in office.

1) Purge the NPA roll of Inactive Members- in progress, to be completed Sunday 28

2) Write a new Code of Conduct- DONE

3) Open a new recruitment thread- DONE

4) Get an ad in our cool news box at the top of the forum- DONE, Thanks Ator

5) Start running regular missions- sometime next week

6) Set up procedures for Defense and Training Agreements with other regions- I need to talk to Flem, but should be sometime soon

If anyone comes up with something else I should do, please feel free to tell me in this thread.

So, I'm not sure how long I'll be Minister of Defense, but these are my goals for things to get done while I'm in office.

1) Purge the NPA roll of Inactive Members- in progress, to be completed Sunday 28

2) Write a new Code of Conduct- DONE

3) Open a new recruitment thread- DONE

4) Get an ad in our cool news box at the top of the forum- I'll do it when I figure out who to ask.

5) Start running regular missions- sometime next week

6) Set up procedures for Defense and Training Agreements with other regions- I need to talk to Flem, but should be sometime soon

If anyone comes up with something else I should do, please feel free to tell me in this thread.
Ask Ator People and/or me about the ad.

I'm going to try and get arrangements for Azure military coordination and training ready for you ASAP.

Awesome.

Maybe the Azure Alliance can set up that Military Academy I'm thinking of opening, or give it a mandate or something for joint training and stuff.

Oh, I also just remembered that I need someone with the IRC haxxor skills to register an NPA channel on the Espernet for me please, so that I don't have people stealing it later on or something. :lol:

Back