-
[size=-7][/size]
The North Pacific Regional
Update

19 December, 2008
tnpoldflag3lr9tw.gif

TNP Links: TNP Forums |

MERRY CHRISTMAS

May we begin our regional update by wishing you a Merry Christmas / Happy Hannukah / Awesomene Al-Hijira / Wonderful Winter Break / Special Solstace / Serene Shogatsu

However, and whether, you celebrate the season – May a fat guy dressed in red bring you everything you deserve.

TNP News

Election time is drawing near again, and Tresville has already announced that he will be standing for a second term as delegate.

The Regional Assembly (the TNP parliament) remains a hive of activity, with bills being presented and voted on almost constantly. Several prominent TNP members are working hard to tweak and improve our laws and constitution.

Ann has resigned as Minister of External Affairs, and Tresville has appointed Flemingovia as her replacement.

A new consulate has been opened for the Kodiak Republic

the campaign against RMB spam continues apace, even though spam is like Whack-a-mole. The more you hit, the more pops up.

Proof that real life is stranger than Nationstates #1

Police in Wichita, Kansas, arrested a 22-year-old man at an airport hotel after he tried to pass two (counterfeit) $16 bills.

War

Some weeks ago a number of regions, including the Empire (the group temporarily in control of the East Pacific), Gatesville and a couple of interchangable raider regions I can never remember the name of declared war on TNP.

What?

You did not notice?

Frankly, nor have we, because nothing has happened in the war. TNP soldiers have been told to stay on high alert.

38321-13891.jpg

Proof that real life is stranger than Nationstates #2

A bus carrying five passengers was hit by a car in St. Louis, but by the time police arrived on the scene, fourteen pedestrians had boarded the bus and had begun to complain of whiplash injuries and back pain.

Well, that is about it from this short update. Keep it real, Nationstates, and remember – you are welcome to visit the North Pacific at any time.

Flemingovia
Minister of External Affairs

Code:
[SIZE=-7][align=center][/SIZE][SIZE=7][u][b]The North Pacific Regional
Update[/b][/u][/SIZE]
[b][i]19 December, 2008[/i][/b]
[IMG]http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/2937/tnpoldflag3lr9tw.gif[/IMG]
[SIZE=-7][/align][/SIZE]

[b]TNP Links:[/b] [URL=http://s13.invisionfree.com/TNP/index.php?act=idx]TNP Forums[/URL] | 

[b]MERRY CHRISTMAS[/b]

May we begin our regional update by wishing you a Merry Christmas / Happy Hannukah / Awesomene Al-Hijira / Wonderful Winter Break / Special Solstace / Serene Shogatsu 

However, and whether, you celebrate the season – May a fat guy dressed in red bring you everything you deserve.

[b]TNP News [/b]

Election time is drawing near again, and Tresville has already announced that he will be standing for a second term as delegate. 

The Regional Assembly (the TNP parliament) remains a hive of activity, with bills being presented and voted on almost constantly. Several prominent TNP members are working hard to tweak and improve our laws and constitution. 

Ann has resigned as Minister of External Affairs, and Tresville has appointed Flemingovia as her replacement. 

A new consulate has been opened for the Kodiak Republic

the campaign against RMB spam continues apace, even though spam is like Whack-a-mole. The more you hit, the more pops up. 

[b]Proof that real life is stranger than Nationstates #1 [/b]

Police in Wichita, Kansas, arrested a 22-year-old man at an airport hotel after he tried to pass two (counterfeit) $16 bills. 

[b]War[/b]

Some weeks ago a number of regions, including the Empire (the group temporarily in control of the East Pacific), Gatesville and a couple of interchangable raider regions I can never remember the name of declared war on TNP. 

What?

You did not notice?

Frankly, nor have we, because nothing has happened in the war. TNP soldiers have been told to stay on high alert. 

[img]http://media.canada.com/idl/otct/20061103/38321-13891.jpg [/img]

[b]Proof that real life is stranger than Nationstates #2 [/b]

A bus carrying five passengers was hit by a car in St. Louis, but by the time police arrived on the scene, fourteen pedestrians had boarded the bus and had begun to complain of whiplash injuries and back pain. 

Well, that is about it from this short update. Keep it real, Nationstates, and remember – you are welcome to visit the North Pacific at any time. 

Flemingovia
Minister of External Affairs

I am sure of very little these days.

I believe that life is happy and death is sad,
I believe my mum was married to my dad,
I believe that things that aren't good tend to be bad,
I believe, yes I believe.

I'm prepared to believe that Nixon wasn't a crook,
I'm prepared to believe Love Story's a readable book,
I believe that the dirty dozen weren't really dirty,
I believe that Lucielle Ball's still under thirty.

Yes I believed Gerald Ford was clever,
That Bob Hope wouldl live forever,
That lever is really pronounced le-ver
And the best film ever made was Saturday Night Fe-ver.

I believe some folk can hear what Bugs Bunny's sayin'
And that Salt Lake City's a real nice place to stay in,
I believe that JR really loved Sue Ellen,
And that things sound a whole lot better, when you yell 'em,

And I believe that the devil is ready to repent,
...But I can't believe George W Bush is President"

Back