New NPA Rank Insignia

Just a proposal for new rank insignia to replace the current ones.

50px-General_Czterogwiazdkowy_Lotnicze.svg.png
-General

50px-General_Broni_Lotnicze.svg.png
-Lieutenant-General

50px-General_Dywizji_Lotnicze.svg.png
-Major-General

50px-General_Brygady_Lotnicze.svg.png
-Brigadier General

50px-Pulkownik_Lotnicze.png
-Colonel

50px-Podpulkownik_Lotnicze.png
-Lieutenant Colonel

50px-Major_Lotnicze.png
-Major

50px-Kapitan_Lotnicze.png
-Captain

50px-Porucznik_Lotnicze.png
-Lieutenant

50px-Starszy_Sierzant_Lotnicze.png
-Warrant Officer 1

50px-Sierzant_Lotnicze.png
-Warrant Officer 2

50px-Plutonowy_Lotnicze.png
-Colour Sergeant

50px-Starszy_Kapral_Lotnicze.png
-Sergeant

50px-Kapral_Lotnicze.png
-Corporal

50px-Starszy_Szeregowy_Lotnicze.png
-Lance Corporal

50px-Szeregowy_Lotnicze.png
-Private

-What do you think?

Good idea. I like those.

But I believe this should wait till we discuss the reorganization of the NPA. As a standing Army I don't think we will need all those positions. But we will see. Who knows.

When I was MoD we rarely used the actual symbols, and the ranks themselves just delineated seniority and chain of command.

Its a system of advancement.

Even if some goes up a rank, they will likely still command the same people and be commanded by the same people- we just give them an opportunity to earn a new rank that's indicative of their skill and loyalty.

Believe me, there will be more people at the lower end of the scale than the high end.

Yes, but if retention and recruitment improves, you will hopefully have a traingle affect where the higher ranks will either peel off, platau in staff roles, as the juniors begin to take positions of responsibility and the recruits take their positions.

Yes, there are alot of ranks there, but with the apparant amalgamation of the military and intelligence services, you are going to have alot of roles, and as a result, an increased number of people.

For now though, as I believe may have been stated earlier, why are u worrying with something as superficial as ranks whilst the NPA is shacked up in tents, the poor cousins of TNP.

Priorities people rather then an attempt at legacy.

Keep it Real

Mesian

In the absence of much activity on the part of the Minister of Defense, I'm going out on limb and making these official, in my capacity as Deputy Minister of Defense.

Ranks will be assigned after the army is active enough to figure out what ranks to give out.

Back