EA Minister

Tresville

TNPer
Application period ends: 10/13 at 9pm ET

This is one of 2 Ministries that I will be most active in and watching. So if u can't stand me being in your hair...this ministry is not for u.

Responsibilities:
- Must keep your Ministry and staff active.
- Must hire a staff and control/recruit for the Diplomatic Corps.
- Must keep track of Embassy Apps, Accept/decline them with Delegate approval.
- Must travel the NS world to exchange embassies.
- Must recruit orgs or regions for Regional Advertisements.
- Must have them apply to Advertise or their Ads will be closed and Archived.
- Must have a thread where your Diplomats post.

Requirements:
- Must be active and diligent post count of 1.0 or higher.
- Must have knowledge of more than 3 regions and have some skills that would prove you can be a good diplomat.
- Must have a nation in TNP with a pop of over 250 Million
- Must be RA or at least apply to the RA prior to CLO vote in 4 days.
- Must have held a Government position in any region.

Applicant should post his/her resume here. Please make sure u fill the requirements. Post them in your app.

:yes: - Must be active and diligent post count of 1.0 or higher.
:yes: - Must have knowledge of more than 3 regions and have some skills that would prove you can be a good diplomat.
:yes: - Must have a nation in TNP with a pop of over 1Million
:yes: - Must be RA or at least apply to the RA prior to CLO vote in 4 days.
:yes: - Must have held a Government position in any region.

:redflag:

Oh yes, you are exactly right. Having someone that is active and well connected (eventhough I have been absent for nine months) abroad as your FA would be a horrible idea.

(Note: This is the only region in which even a sizable contingent "hates" me and I get along well enough here eventhough I am rude, intolerant and just an overall bastard on occasion, to think that I can not work the diplomatic angles prevalent in other regions, where I am actually liked, is asinine and shortsighted. So yes, it is your loss.)

You leave out the fact that your "intentions" cannot be trusted. You would represent this region and the fact that your already in the RA is bad enough.

But if you want to really discuss this further...feel free to start a thread in the Delegates forum. I do not want to continue off topic here.

You leave out the fact that your "intentions" cannot be trusted. You would represent this region and the fact that your already in the RA is bad enough.

But if you want to really discuss this further...feel free to start a thread in the Delegates forum. I do not want to continue off topic here.
This is on topic. I posted as you requested and you chose to decline, as is your right.

As to the "trust" element of my intentions and your disparaging remarks on my character they have no bearing on the issue at hand.

If you have grounds to charge me with crimes against the Constitution then I suggest you do so in the Court. Posting ignorant ramblings about your belief of my "intentions" only make you look foolish.

I am sure in your eyes I do...but that makes no difference to me.

Your character is important when it comes to being a diplomat and on top of that a Cabinet minister. So it does matter in this issue....whether u like it or not.

I will not charge u with anything. Frankly, others have seen what your intentions are and I hope they act. If they don't, oh well. Battling u and others in this forum is something that I believe you want me to do. I will not play into your hands.

-Kharkistania
-You know my nation is here and its big enough
-I've served as Foreign Minister of:

-The Provisional Aeazen Combine/TNT
-La Mafia
-African Union or something like that
-A region owned by The Black Virus who's name I forgot
-I think I was Deputy Foreign Minister somewhere once. Maybe here or Lazarus.

Also, since we're listing all governmental positions, I was on the Lazarus High Council once.

-I've been to a lot more than 3 regions.
-I've negotiated the end to several wars

-I'm generally a good Ambassador, though I may be a little blunt and inelegant for some people's tastes.

Sorry for the delay...the application period is now closed.

"ALL" the above applicants will be presented to the CLO and then to the RA. Official results will be posted in the Delegates forum. The RA vote for "approval" will be open but the decision is not official until I post it.

Good luck to all!

Back