Split from Request for Justice Revision

Ahem.

As far as I can tell, you two are ticked off that the people who were elected weren't the people you wanted elected.

Now, to correct the oversight, we are having reelections as Cisco and Rhindon Blade are now both eligible.

HOWEVER, you are not satisfied. You want all the positions to be run again, which suggests that you are dissatisfied with people who got elected to other positions as well, even though these results are legally binding. I suspect that if we did run the whole election again, Haor Chall and Felesia would both wind up nominating themselves for some office or another.

But onto another point- you both know very well that holding another election will severely disrupt the region and the actions of the government, particularly the RA. Now, I'm not accusing you of anything, but this would be a great advantage to any power seeking to attack The North Pacific. While our great Republic does protect the right to free speech and political activity, I ask that you don't risk its existence due to some personal grudge that you have with one of the candidates or for your own personal gain.

My reasoning was that the EC were appointed by the Del, their results were deemed unsatisfactory by the public and I was told by the Chief justice this was within my power. I didn't want this mess but given the inability of the courts to rectify the legality of the the election, I was forced into it.

Elu's appointment of the ECs:
http://z13.invisionfree.com/TNP/index.php?showtopic=4682

As to how you were able to discover OK's vote on a secret CLO discussion room, that's a question better answered by Felasia.

3. The CLO may, with the approval of at least three of the four members, place an emergency temporary halt on any specific action undertaken by the Executive branch.

You may place a halt, but you are in no way authorize to make any decision regarding the election. That decision must be done by the court or by legislation by TNP Regional Assembly.

And by requesting that the consent be public, a post in that reelection thread seconding the motion would have been sufficient.

Ahem.

As far as I can tell, you two are ticked off that the people who were elected weren't the people you wanted elected.

Now, to correct the oversight, we are having reelections as Cisco and Rhindon Blade are now both eligible.

HOWEVER, you are not satisfied. You want all the positions to be run again, which suggests that you are dissatisfied with people who got elected to other positions as well, even though these results are legally binding. I suspect that if we did run the whole election again, Haor Chall and Felesia would both wind up nominating themselves for some office or another.

But onto another point- you both know very well that holding another election will severely disrupt the region and the actions of the government, particularly the RA. Now, I'm not accusing you of anything, but this would be a great advantage to any power seeking to attack The North Pacific. While our great Republic does protect the right to free speech and political activity, I ask that you don't risk its existence due to some personal grudge that you have with one of the candidates or for your own personal gain.

Funny thing is that I vote for Tresville and Rhindon Blade so your argument is just that pathetic. I would urge that you study the fact before you try to address anymore point in the future.

Firstly, I'm merely pointing out that the government body is acting outside of their scope of power. Something that is completely normal and doesn't point out or indicates my any secret desire to run for any position in TNP. If I were interested in power then I would have already run in the first place for delegate.

Secondly, I've not make any suggestion for the court on what should be an appropriate solution to the legitimacy problem so I don't understand where did I pointed out that I want the nomination to be reopen. I believe that you're feeling insecure that your chance for CLO seat might slip away again.

Thirdly, my action doesn't in anyway risk TNP existence. I was using my right as citizen to question a decision by CLO to act out of the scope of power that is defined by the constitution. If I were trying to risk TNP existence then I would have make an attack aganist other region government without considering the possibility first that the rash decision to have fun might create a conflict between two regions.

What ever happened to you?

Back