Statement

I think the best thing for everyone to do is stop worrying about one region or another interfering with the North.

There are plenty of us watching other regions' inroads into TNP, and we are prepared to make sure none of them gains an inordinate amount of influence here.

I think the best thing for everyone to do is stop worrying about one region or another interfering with the North.

There are plenty of us watching other regions' inroads into TNP, and we are prepared to make sure none of them gains an inordinate amount of influence here.
Which begs the question, what other regions are you involved in?

Just the LWU, though I have contacts in various places throughout Nationstates, which can prove convenient.

Now, I've told you where else I can be found at the moment, would you care to return the favor?

When we stop worrying, that's when the proverbial feces hits the mass air moving device. :D

The price of freedom is eternal vigilance...

Just the LWU, though I have contacts in various places throughout Nationstates, which can prove convenient.

Now, I've told you where else I can be found at the moment, would you care to return the favor?
None, a born and bred pur laine North Pacifican, completely ignorant of foreign affairs. Other than feeders and hearing about the LWU and BW's involvement, I had never even heard of Taijitu until Elu was elected and Gatesville until Emp Matt. Feel free to check.

hai roman.

There are enough purely/mostly TNP people around here to make sure that no foreign region can unduly influence TNP policy.

Howdy, heft.

Yupper. There are still enough of us around!

Anyone in the Delegate's seat is potentially evil. If I read the pulse of the region correctly, I would say there is a thinly-veiled suspicion tempered by a guarded, wait-and-see optimism. In short, typical TNP. :P

As for me, I believe you are as true-blue TNP as those of us who have spent our whole lives here, and I support you 100%.

erm.... speak for yourself. I was absolutely pure, unadulterated virtue. Not a trace of evil, and temptation bounced off me like sour cream off a mongoose.

But.. sour cream doesn't bounce off a mongoose...

Is there something you aren't telling us about your days in the Delegate seat flem? :tb1:

Sour cream most definitely does. You have obviously never ever thrown sour cream at a mongoose. Bounces right off.

Sour cream makes an inadequate projectile for hitting a mongoose. They are speedy. And Flem, better check the expiration date on your sour cream... how old does it have to be before it will bounce?

:lol: This was a nice read during a busy day in the office. Well not that busy, obviously. I am sorry for the heartache and pain that was caused to Eluvatar in his capacity as the del elect of the North as he is one of the dear friends I have in NS and for what it's worth I thought I'd add my voice to those giggling at the thought of him being the spearhead of a Taiji conspiracy to take over the North. Taijitu has supported the North during its last big crisis and by now it should be clear to some that we can talk about a friendly relationship between the two. *Climbs inside Elu and closes the door while pushing a few TaijiTrojans to fit in* So, as far as my eyesight can reach, this should have been funny. I hope for some it was. Take us inside the citadel. ;)

*waves at Gates*

*Climbs inside Elu and closes the door while pushing a few TaijiTrojans to fit in* So, as far as my eyesight can reach, this should have been funny. I hope for some it was. Take us inside the citadel.  ;)

*waves at Gates*
Hawt? ^_^

Sorry, can't do that. Iran has all of my centrifuges. ;D

Back