Request for Prosecution of Govindia Discussion

Blue Wolf II

A Wolf Most Blue
-
TNP Nation
Blue_Wolf_II
1208662039605ki1.jpg

The North Pacific Red Type Monster of Bureaucratic Evil strikes again!

All hail!
:banned:
I would like to ask you to Cease and Desist from posting in this Court Proceeding which is none of your proverbial beeswax.

Thank you, come again.

The same to all of you other uninvolved parties.

So, all of you who feel like commenting on the proceedings and making hilarious comments post them here :lol: .

Gov found guilty? Not as I see it. Grimalkin has requested this come to court, which is where evidence, rather than accusation and supposition, is weighed. And so far I have heard nothing but silence when the word "evidence" is mentioned.

I've moved the sideline commentary posts from the main court thread.

I'm cautioning everyone to place their comments in this thread, and not in the official thread for the court proceeding. Admins and global mods are requested to issue warnings to enforce this if need be.

Whoa it's Florida all over again.
Since I have nothing to do with this issue in any capacity other than opinion...

hanging-chad.JPG

"Romanoffia pulls out what's left of his hair examining questionable ballots"

:duh:

Grosseschnauzer:
In addition, Flem and Byard should fire up their IRC chat recording skills, as I want both sides to schedule and record testimony from any witnesses they plan to use. The IRC chat transcripts will need to be ready for posting on the hearing date.
This matter occurred in the forum not off site...what is the need for witnesses when we have a record of the entire matter?

I think it would be more useful to log the thread where the actions took place to ensure that no one edits their statements.

Govindia:
I would like to be present during any session recorded on IRC... :ADN:
If witnesses were to be called you would obviously be one of them. It is not a public discussion...it is used to gather testimony from a specific member. I doubt it will be on #TNP so don't get your hopes up!! lol :P

I have a right to be present during such testimony so that myself and my counsel can question any witnesses....:ADN:

Tresvlle, I have no way of knowing whether the parties do or don't need witness testimony. It is the responsibility of the parties and their counsel to determine if any witness testimony is needed, and if it is, to have it ready to present to the Court at the hearing.

Back